Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 04-06-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304
Default A Titan Fan, A Browns Fan & A Steeler Fan

A Steelers fan, a Browns fan and a Titans fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Titans fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Titans fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Browns fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Browns fan out crying like a little girl.

The Steelers fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your team has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Steelers fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Browns fan to my back."
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228
Default Re: A Titan Fan, A Browns Fan & A Steeler Fan

There was a redskins fan, a cowboys fan, a steeler fan, and a browns fan. they all went mountain climbing. when they got to the top of the mountain, they pulled out their team flags and waved them proudly. suddenly, the redskin fan said he was the greatest fan ever! the cowboys fan countered, no he was the best! of course the steeler fan pounded his chest and said he was the best! not to be out done, the browns fan shouted the loudest and said he was the greatest fan. so the redskins fan said "see I'll show you all how die hard I am." and jumped off the cliff with his team's flag. well, the cowboys fan said "no redskin is going to show me up." so he grabbed his flag and jumped off screaming "redskins suck!" well, the browns fan thought he wasn't gonna be out done, so he pushed the steeler fan over the cliff and burned his flag!
j-dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dawg
There was a redskins fan, a cowboys fan, a steeler fan, and a browns fan. they all went mountain climbing. when they got to the top of the mountain, they pulled out their team flags and waved them proudly. suddenly, the redskin fan said he was the greatest fan ever! the cowboys fan countered, no he was the best! of course the steeler fan pounded his chest and said he was the best! not to be out done, the browns fan shouted the loudest and said he was the greatest fan. so the redskins fan said "see I'll show you all how die hard I am." and jumped off the cliff with his team's flag. well, the cowboys fan said "no redskin is going to show me up." so he grabbed his flag and jumped off screaming "redskins suck!" well, the browns fan thought he wasn't gonna be out done, so he pushed the steeler fan over the cliff and burned his flag!
No stealin of our jokes. That's cheatin. You at least gotta be original.

BuFu
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:09 PM   #4
pucho58
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
A Steelers fan, a Browns fan and a Titans fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Titans fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Titans fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Browns fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Browns fan out crying like a little girl.

The Steelers fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your team has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Steelers fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Browns fan to my back."
pucho58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #5
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dawg

What do you call a Cleveland Brown with a Super Bowl ring?

Thief.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:06 AM   #6
SteelR1
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 512

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe
What do you call a Cleveland Brown with a Super Bowl ring?

Thief.

AWESOME!!!!!