Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
SteelerEmpire
Head Coach

Member Number: 14355
Default The 12th And 13th Man !

Steelers must win this game. They have huge chance to clinch a playoff spot this week and succeeding ones and they can't let cinci hang around. Its time for the Steelers to start using their home field advantage and actually taking real advantage of it. They have three home games in a row and they can get the #2 seed in the process. That will give them a bye and a home game in the playoffs. I don't care what the pats do because ever since that game against the pats the Steelers D has come alive. If the Steelers and Pats play in the AFC championship game I can bet that the Steelers will win. Defense wins championships and the Pats don't have one "even near" the level as ours. Beat the Steelers "twice" in one season with Ben AND Troy playing AND LeBeau not blitzing the first go around ... I don't think so.

How can Steeler Nation help (the 12th man) out there on the field ? BE VERY, VERY, VERY LOUD WHEN THE BENGALS, JETS, PANTHERS AND WHOEVER WE MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS HAS THE BALL !!! HELP LEBEAU KEEP CONFUSION IN THEIR OFFENSE'S HEAD !!! AND WAVE THOSE TERRIBLE TOWELS (the 13th man) UNTIL THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PICS UP A SUPER CELL FORMING WHERE THE TWO RIVERS MEET DOWNTOWN !!!

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!

Last edited by SteelerEmpire; 12-11-2010 at 09:32 AM.
SteelerEmpire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
grward
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7527
Default Re: The 12th And 13th Man !

TOTALLY AGREE!!! I don't get to go to many games, but the one game I managed this year was appalling to me. The crowd was pretty much subdued (at least in my section). I was screaming every time the opposing offense took the field and pretty much felt like I was causing a scene. What's up with that?

IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GO TO A GAME ... MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN! COM'ON MAN!
grward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

I'm a season ticket holder and I usually go to 2 road games per year. I hate to say this, but Heinz is the quietest stadium of the ones I've been to. It's that damn open end and the cut out corners in the other endzone. All the sound just leaks out of the stadium. I think it's demoralizing to the crowd, so they don't try to get loud as much. Hate to say it, but it's true.
steelerchad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
Steeler4life1972
Banned

Member Number: 17121

So what are the scenarios on how we can clinch a playoff spot this week with a win???? Plus Im excited they are carrying our game locally because the sorry titans played thursday night!!!
Steeler4life1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #5
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Three Rivers was much more demoralizing for the opponets.