Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #31
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483
Default Re: What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiF View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me?

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Meanwhile, how many SB's have the Steelers won during that time period?

Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

Man it must be tough being a Steelers fan.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.
calm down pal..... i agree the Jets are far from the princess of NY
Old 12-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #32
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745

J.... E.... T....S.... suck, suck, suck.

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
SteelMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #33
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,154 Times in 479 Posts

Hit a nerve there did I jackoff? Listen all you got to do is look over at your own message boards to see everyone jumping off the empire state building and not even confident in a big showdown. Way to represent, idiot.

Quote:
Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.
What fan base isn't loyal? I give credit to N.Y, I have no problem with them but it's funny to call Jets fan loyal when noone even gives a damn about them. That honor goes to the Giants!

Quote:
1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city.
Ignorant. Sigh, Pittsburgh was voted most live-able city to live in and tops the charts from local tourist attractions themselves. Try again, big man, Pittsburgh is a beautiful city whether you like the Steelers or not jackoff.

BTW: The Steelers fans have been traveling the world way before the Super 70's and have been selling out opposing stadiums since you were a fetus in your mom's vagina! Before 2005, the Steelers hadn't won a SUPERBOWL since 1979, so what's the excuse there? Hah, you're a moron. The Steelers represent the best fans in the world. If you travel, we are everywhere whether it be vacations, beach's, or over in the middle East.

Quote:
**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet
No, you **** off. You're in our territory son. Go away, shoo. Go eat the corn out of fat tub of lard Rex Ryans ass.

Quote:
I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.
Good luck with that! If I had a choice to see who will hit dirt first, Ben, or Scott, I'd go with Scott. Ask Terrell Suggs about that. Ben is the toughest S.O.B in this league. Deal with it.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #34
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah

Jets fans a loyal... they also are whiners! Go 3-0...We're going to the SB!!! lose a couple of games... We suck! We need a new QB,Coach, Defense, etc.... bunch of cry babies! And they swear Broadway Joe is the single most important figure un football of all time just because he won 1 freaking game! Super Bowl 3 was important but what the heck else did that team do? they were mostly a losing team! One damn season and it's the single most important of all time.... I'm feeling sick just typing this
MDSteel15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #35
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Relaxed

Someone from New York has the audacity to call Pittsburgh a s**thole. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!! There is no bigger crap town in the world than New York City. It is not safe to walk down the street, there are slums everywhere you look, and they can't even put a stadium in their own city. They have to play in New Jersey. What a joke. Go away.

Quote:
Are you ****ing kidding me?

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Meanwhile, how many SB's have the Steelers won during that time period?

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

Man it must be tough being a Steelers fan.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #36
SteelMember
Team Owner

Well, that was no fun. Just another drive-by post.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #37
JiF
Banned

Member Number: 17497

Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.
JiF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #38
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.
You would think someone who supposedly lived in New York could spell Manhattan.

And who is this ugly woman you keep talking about? You mean there's only one?

This is a real mental giant we have here folks.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #39
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,154 Times in 479 Posts

Quote:

Like I posted earlier to one of your fellow Jets fan because you're so dense, you're really not worth the time and are as dumb as it comes. You're seriously under Cleveland fans and that's a pretty bad title to succumb to. Really, you come in here, in a football forum, not to talk about football (trust me, I wouldn't want to either from the slaughter that the Steelers will be putting down) but the women (or in your illiterate case, WOMAN) of Pittsburgh? Talk about generalization? STFU and get out of here and MAYBE we'll let you speak if ever you grow a pube, teenager. Go back to being second rate of a football fan in good 'ol "Manhatten." Retard.

Man, I can't believe I wasted some posts on this asshat.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #40
SteelMember
Team Owner

Sorry you couldn't get laid in the burgh... even by the "ugly" girls. You figure they'd throw you one for sympathy. They do have big hearts for hard luck stories.

I guess only choosey mother*#@$ choose JiF.