Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #41
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860
Default Re: What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

JiF is funny.Hes probably 12.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #42
joeyssteelcurtain
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 11092

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiF View Post
Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.
Look dick face my wife is from Pittsburgh and she is beautiful so go fu%k your self And my steelers are going to kick the jets ass

"I'm BLACK and GOLD until I'm dead and cold"
joeyssteelcurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #43
JiF
Banned

Member Number: 17497

Sorry guys, I've lost my temper in this thread and its totally uncalled for. I just took offense to a fan base that has had all the spoils making fun of our fan base for not sticking through with the Jets during the tough times (which really doesnt make any sense because the Jets suck) but I digress nonetheless.

You guys have beautiful women in Pitts. They were all very nice and I banged a lot of them while I was there. They were very liberal with their vagina's and I appreciate that as a man who loves vagina.

Lets talk Football. The Jets suck. They've always sucked. They will always suck. We have a gayhomofag southern cali mexican model for a QB who cant take it when the temperature drops below 75 degrees. We have a fat loud mouth coach who walks around like he's Vince Lombardi but the only thing he's ever accomplished is being the fatest man ever hired to the HC'ing ranks. We have an old washed up RB who yields the nickname of the baddest dude to ever play the game. We have a bunch of diva WR's who cant catch herpes from one of those loose Pitts women (just kidding, those vaginas smell like roses up there). We have an oline that is already lubing their assholes for the raping they will receive on Sunday. And a secondary made of a CB who cant remember the name of his 95 kids and another corner who says he owns an island for receivers to visit but doesnt even have a single INT on the year.

I wish my Football team was like the Steelers. Tough WR's, Tough RB's, Tough TE's, tough tough tough, best safety ever, cool coach, and a rapist QB. Plus you guys got that cool towel you wave so jealous of that. Wish I could wave a towel to show my masculinity.

Steelers - 27
Jets - 0

I <3 you all and hope that when I do decide to give up on the Jets that there is still plenty of room on the Steelers bandwagon for me to join.
JiF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #44
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

Jif dude,

You are just plain weird. Welcome to the ignore list.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #45
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiF View Post
Sorry guys, I've lost my temper in this thread and its totally uncalled for. I just took offense to a fan base that has had all the spoils making fun of our fan base for not sticking through with the Jets during the tough times (which really doesnt make any sense because the Jets suck) but I digress nonetheless.

You guys have beautiful women in Pitts. They were all very nice and I banged a lot of them while I was there. They were very liberal with their vagina's and I appreciate that as a man who loves vagina.

Lets talk Football. The Jets suck. They've always sucked. They will always suck. We have a gayhomofag southern cali mexican model for a QB who cant take it when the temperature drops below 75 degrees. We have a fat loud mouth coach who walks around like he's Vince Lombardi but the only thing he's ever accomplished is being the fatest man ever hired to the HC'ing ranks. We have an old washed up RB who yields the nickname of the baddest dude to ever play the game. We have a bunch of diva WR's who cant catch herpes from one of those loose Pitts women (just kidding, those vaginas smell like roses up there). We have an oline that is already lubing their assholes for the raping they will receive on Sunday. And a secondary made of a CB who cant remember the name of his 95 kids and another corner who says he owns an island for receivers to visit but doesnt even have a single INT on the year.

I wish my Football team was like the Steelers. Tough WR's, Tough RB's, Tough TE's, tough tough tough, best safety ever, cool coach, and a rapist QB. Plus you guys got that cool towel you wave so jealous of that. Wish I could wave a towel to show my masculinity.

Steelers - 27
Jets - 0

I <3 you all and hope that when I do decide to give up on the Jets that there is still plenty of room on the Steelers bandwagon for me to join.
You're not going to get much love from Steeler nation when you call Ben a rapist.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #46
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,733 Times in 703 Posts

Hahahaha, ladies and gentleman, I give you: SON OF SAM!

Did your dog tell you to write that? Holy shit what a mental case. Keep talking man, it's great entrainment! Can't wait for your next post.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #47
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745

Your right Jif, those are some good looking fans you've got.

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
SteelMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #48
joeyssteelcurtain
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 11092

I don't think so you pillow biter dick sucker **** face

"I'm BLACK and GOLD until I'm dead and cold"
joeyssteelcurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #49
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,642 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyssteelcurtain View Post

I don't think so you pillow biter dick sucker **** face

seriously though.... lets keep it clean. no need to be dragging pillows into this.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #50
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,733 Times in 703 Posts

JiF and Fireman Ed before Ed's big gig. Man what tool's.