Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk
Default What I want for Christmas....

Dear Steelers,

You've been holding out on me for a little while now, and delivering sporadically, but I figured out what I really want for Xmas this year.....some more (or any) OFFENSIVE touchdowns. I know you've had a bunch this year, but not many lately, so you may want to revisit the experience as much as possible as the season winds down. I know the O-line is a mess, but now Troy is hurt and you can't depend on him to get you massive field position and D-TDs against the Jets.

So please.....give it a shot and you'll remember immediately what you've been missing. All I want for Christmas is Steelers' Offensive TDs.....and as many as you can score. Just keep scoring TDs from now until the NFL season ends and I will personally be grateful as hell. I'm not kidding.....nobody needs to buy me shit, and the only thing I want is something that can't be bought......at least I think you can't.

Failing that, I have a back-up request......I want Bruce Arians delivered to my living room, all wrapped up with a giant bow on his head. There he'll stay for the rest of the season, and I'm sure my previous wish of TDs is sure to follow. And when you guys start scoring TDs, I can look him right in the face and tell him what a........well, if you've seen "Christmas Vacation" you know the rest.

For those who haven't seen that movie....and you should see it: http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_so...on/no_good.wav

Last edited by Steel Peon; 12-18-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Replaced dead sound clip link
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206
Default Re: What I want for Christmas....

an offensive touchdown? What's that? I don't think i've heard of that................
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 1,904 Times in 864 Posts
My Mood: Cool

how about a new OC
fer522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer522 View Post
how about a new OC?
If the current trend doesn't change, I have a feeling everyone's going to be asking for this as a New Year's gift.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,286 Times in 1,405 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer522 View Post
how about a new OC

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote