Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #261
Tulsa
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Russvegas, Arkansas
Posts: 132
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17270
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

No fumble there if we would have called consecutive bubble screens.
Tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #262
dcsteel5804
Starter
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 586
Member Number: 9373
Thanks: 1
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
jesus tap dancing christ, come on ben
Why would you say that?
dcsteel5804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #263
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 13,925
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,495
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,672 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post
No fumble there if we would have called consecutive bubble screens.
Still gotta snap the ball
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #264
theplatypus
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,948
Member Number: 3329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsteel5804 View Post
Why would you say that?

Because he didn't/couldn't hold onto the ball
theplatypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #265
steelax04
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
steelax04's Avatar
 
HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,449
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12182
Thanks: 313
Thanked 669 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsteel5804 View Post
Why would you say that?
Because the fumble was Ben's fault...?
steelax04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #266
DoctorCAD
Team President
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Red State
Posts: 2,208
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10385
Thanks: 9
Thanked 100 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Caps tie it up shorthanded
DoctorCAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #267
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Damn...Caps tie the other game up at 2 with 5 minutes left to go. Might see an OT game there.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #268
dcsteel5804
Starter
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 586
Member Number: 9373
Thanks: 1
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
Because he didn't/couldn't hold onto the ball
There's alot of other words you could use, at least have an ounce of respect for other people on the board
dcsteel5804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #269
NYC_Steeler
Living Legend
Supporter
 
NYC_Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,657
Gender: Male
Member Number: 16763
Thanks: 7
Thanked 106 Times in 82 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Flag - holding Panther. 3rd and 18 now I think.
NYC_Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #270
lionslicer
Team President
 
lionslicer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,371
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12850
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Carolina @ Pitt Gameday Thread 12/23/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
Because the fumble was Ben's fault...?
Think he was more concerned with Jesus being a tap dancer
lionslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts