Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,133 Times in 468 Posts
Default Just got back from Cleveland: Sharing some footage!

Wanted to share this with you guys! Opening kickoff.

Of course, as soon as I stop recording, Troy picks off McCoy. BTW: Browns fans are the sorriest bunch. I don't think I even seen them clap. Not once. Terrible. Pathetic. I mean, you could hear a pin-drop when our O was on the field. Truly embarrassing if you ever wear the color "Orange" or "Brown" or whatever stink they are.

BTW: HOW BOUT THEM STILLERS?!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Default Re: Just got back from Cleveland: Sharing some footage!

Dude! You didn't come by to say hi!
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
Dude! You didn't come by to say hi!
Dude, I swear I came looking for you. I was actually standing in your section (135) and there were maybe 3 Steelers fans in pregame (along the guardrail on the field.) Thing is, this damn asshole of a cop wouldn't let me walk down, but I might of spotted you since there were only 3-4 Steelers fans in your section at the time (maybe.) Trust me, I looked haha.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
sbsteeler25
Water Boy

Member Number: 17480
Default what one thing did the fans have to clap about?

Browns suck!
sbsteeler25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
WeegiesWarriors
Banned

Member Number: 13183

Stains fans were crying on their call in radio show after the game about how many Steeler fans were there and have been there every game since they came back, and how there's as much Steeler merchandise in stores as there is browns around their area. One idiot claimed he was taking a poll at the game and asking Steeler fans if they were from cleveland or Pittsburgh. He claims most he asked were from cleveland.
WeegiesWarriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeegiesWarriors View Post
Stains fans were crying on their call in radio show after the game about how many Steeler fans were there and have been there every game since they came back, and how there's as much Steeler merchandise in stores as there is browns around their area. One idiot claimed he was taking a poll at the game and asking Steeler fans if they were from cleveland or Pittsburgh. He claims most he asked were from cleveland.
It really was a sorry effort from Clowns fans. I mean, they are one pathetic bunch. They barely cheered for their team and that's NOT because I'm a Steelers fan. They seriously didn't cheer. They were too worried about getting pissed at Steelers fans because we have something to cheer about, in their stadium! Hilarious. They left in DROVES starting mid-way through the second. I told them we'd hold down their house for the remainder of the game.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
Merchant
Team Captain

Member Number: 15019

Ah the sad life of a Browns fan...
Old 01-03-2011, 04:06 AM   #8
JCPsteelers
Starter

Member Number: 15542

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeegiesWarriors View Post
LOL. Gotta love sports talk radio when the home team is bad like the Browns.

I'd probably keep Mangini just to get some stability in that franchise. Browns need players more than they need a new head coach. They hire and fire coaches like every two years. How do you build a team like that? Makes no sense. But again these are the Browns so logic probably doesn't apply.
JCPsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:09 AM   #9
SacknificentStew56
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16658

I wonder how many of them get treated for depression because they are a sorry group of CHUMPS!!
SacknificentStew56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
HAWK
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12888

I was at this game too. There were quite a few Browns' fans that were absolutely a$$holes. There was a young couple next to us prob 20 years old that were Steelers fans. A whole row of Browns fan behind them/us wuld not leave them alone for some reason. At one point this 60ish year old man is screaming in this young girl's face over and over again "YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!!" He was prob 2 inches from her face. Finally someone called the police. Thank heavens he didn't start on my wife or I'd probably be in jail. I made my wife move on the other side of me so he wouldn't start on her.

It was my wife's first pro game...and thankfully she was mostly amused by this guy and he didn't ruin her experience. Everytime he yelled "Steelers suck" I simply said "look at the scoreboard."

Stay classy Cleveland.