Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
Default Michael Irvin at it Again

When the subject came up between Irvin and Sanders on who the most clutch QB left in the playoffs was, the tool said Aaron Rogers. Deion did not refute that statement and never even mentioned Ben.

Then, to make it even worse, when asked who the best defense was that was left in the playoffs, he said the Green Bay Packers. What planet is this guy from? I guess it must be the Coke haze that he lives in if he thinks Green Bay has a better defense than the Steelers. At least Deion called him out on that one and said that the Steelers had by far the best defense left in the playoffs.

I don't know why I bother watching these fools, but I can't help myself. I knew the Steelers would get no respect coming into the AFCCG. All we will hear all week is JETS, JETS, JETS. They beat the mighty Patriots so they MUST be the favorite.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
sarahpalinhater
Banned

Member Number: 17609
Default Re: Michael Irvin at it Again

The day I care about what Irvin says is the day I KILL myself!! That dude is such a hater of everything steelers it's embarrassing! I mean this guy all year has been dogging the Jets. Now, when they have to play Pittsburgh, he is on their Bandwagon. He is LOUDER then the " Pimp " like suits he wears! He is an idiot. A buffoon, and is as intelligent as it is warm in Pittsburgh right about now!
sarahpalinhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
madtowndrunkard
Team Captain

Member Number: 11280

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahpalinhater View Post
The day I care about what Irvin says is the day I KILL myself!! That dude is such a hater of everything steelers it's embarrassing! I mean this guy all year has been dogging the Jets. Now, when they have to play Pittsburgh, he is on their Bandwagon. He is LOUDER then the " Pimp " like suits he wears! He is an idiot. A buffoon, and is as intelligent as it is warm in Pittsburgh right about now!

These guys are coke heads....why would you care what they think? They have the mental capacity of an 8 year old.
madtowndrunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
plenewken
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 3447

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtowndrunkard View Post
These guys are coke heads....why would you care what they think? They have the mental capacity of an 8 year old.
You're tough with the 8 year old kid.

Each time I listen to these former (or current) NFL players I always wonder how the hell they got a college degree.
plenewken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620

I was just getting in my daily complaint of the "NO RESPECT" card. The Steelers get no respect and that will never change. Ben has been through the wars. Rogers has not. I suspect that Rogers will crap the bed against the Bears defense and Ben will fight through adversity and take us back to the promised land. I know they are fools, but it is hard to find anything else to watch on the NFL.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
PhantomJB93
Head Coach

Member Number: 13907
My Mood: Yeehaw

I don't dispute it. The question wasn't about who you'd want inside 2 minutes leading a drive, it was who you'd want for the whole game. Rodgers has been phenomenal, he's won 2 of 3 with fantastic performances in all his games, and even in his one loss he accounted for like 4 TDs and 400+ yards.

And Deion did bring up Ben later in the segment, and Irvin said the difference in his choice between Ben and Rodgers was VERY VERY close.

They both can be aholes sometimes but I saw nothing wrong with their arguments in the segment, except when Irvin said he'd take the Packers D over the Steelers. Deion stuck up for us there though.
PhantomJB93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #8
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
When the subject came up between Irvin and Sanders on who the most clutch QB left in the playoffs was, the tool said Aaron Rogers. Deion did not refute that statement and never even mentioned Ben.

Then, to make it even worse, when asked who the best defense was that was left in the playoffs, he said the Green Bay Packers. What planet is this guy from? I guess it must be the Coke haze that he lives in if he thinks Green Bay has a better defense than the Steelers. At least Deion called him out on that one and said that the Steelers had by far the best defense left in the playoffs.

I don't know why I bother watching these fools, but I can't help myself. I knew the Steelers would get no respect coming into the AFCCG. All we will hear all week is JETS, JETS, JETS. They beat the mighty Patriots so they MUST be the favorite.
So much the better if the Jets are the favorite.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

by listening to Sportscenter and GameDay analysis you would barely know we were even in the playoffs.......

Its pretty disgusting.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
sarahpalinhater
Banned

Member Number: 17609

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 View Post
I don't dispute it. The question wasn't about who you'd want inside 2 minutes leading a drive, it was who you'd want for the whole game. Rodgers has been phenomenal, he's won 2 of 3 with fantastic performances in all his games, and even in his one loss he accounted for like 4 TDs and 400+ yards.

And Deion did bring up Ben later in the segment, and Irvin said the difference in his choice between Ben and Rodgers was VERY VERY close.

They both can be aholes sometimes but I saw nothing wrong with their arguments in the segment, except when Irvin said he'd take the Packers D over the Steelers. Deion stuck up for us there though.

Really ? Well did you see the statement where Irvin said that having Troy back for the rematch with the Jets is no big deal. He said that Troy's style won't hinder the Jets offense at all!! And yet you think this guy is not an idiot ?
sarahpalinhater is offline   Reply With Quote