Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 08-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #11
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Snakes On A Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
I really think they just said to themselves 'Hey, let's think of the worst possible idea we could make a movie about - and do just that!'
And that's why I don't bother spending 8 bucks on a ticket and a butt raping for popcorn and drinks. This movie looks absolutely ****ing horrible. Hell, they should've topped it off by indulging us in Jennifer Lopez's excellent acting skills. "Snakes on a Plane" meets "Anaconda". Very original thinking by the Hollywood heads.

Please wake me when Hollywood starts making good movies again......

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 08-21-2006 at 09:28 AM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:54 PM   #12
Hawk Believer
Team Captain

Member Number: 1580

My guess is that this movie could be a lot of fun if you saw it with the right crowd. I remember seeing Armegedon with a bunch of friends. It was the most cliche riddden over produced and test mearketd POS I have ever seen. But we had a great time watching it because it was so freakin over the top it was funny.

I imagine if you see this movie at a theater next to a college during the first 2 weeks of its run, you'll probably get a crowd that gets the camp factor and will be interactive, and you could have a lot of fun laughing at the movie. Rent it a year from now and watch with your significant other on a Friday night and it will probably be a complete waste of time.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:05 PM   #13
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Believer
My guess is that this movie could be a lot of fun if you saw it with the right crowd. I remember seeing Armegedon with a bunch of friends. It was the most cliche riddden over produced and test mearketd POS I have ever seen. But we had a great time watching it because it was so freakin over the top it was funny.

I imagine if you see this movie at a theater next to a college during the first 2 weeks of its run, you'll probably get a crowd that gets the camp factor and will be interactive, and you could have a lot of fun laughing at the movie. Rent it a year from now and watch with your significant other on a Friday night and it will probably be a complete waste of time.
Amen to that, I think I will have to leave the wife at home for this one. Maybe partake of a few adult beverages (CantStop85 thats kool-aid with vodka, if you were curious, lol j/k) anyways, Sam is the man, so mayeb I will go see this.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #14
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

I'm a big Samuel L. Jackson fan, but this is one movie he should have passed on.

Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.

Jules: Why the **** did you do that!

Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!

Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...

Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.

Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no mother******* bump.

Vincent: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a *****. The gun went off. I don't know why.

Jules: Well look at this ******* mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight here!

Vincent: I don't believe it.

Jules: Well believe it now, mother******! We gotta get this car off the road! You know cops tend to notice shit like you're driving a car drenched in ******* blood.