Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
SteelerEmpire
Head Coach

Member Number: 14355
Default Dallas Cowboys Fans: Steelers Win SB in Big-D is Cowboys Franchise WORSE Nightmare !

OMG...! (there are " 2 different " links)

Quote: "Please God help the jets beat the steelers. I hate the steelers so much." ...lol...

LINK 1:http://www.truebluefanclub.com/socia...5-ff25df305e67

LINK 2: http://www.truebluefanclub.com/socia...d-e16e75964699

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!

Last edited by SteelerEmpire; 01-18-2011 at 03:03 PM.
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fans: Steelers Win SB in Big-D is Cowboys Franchise WORSE Nightmar

Quote:
I noticed a lot of cheating in that Ravens-Steelers game, mainly by the refs. Hopefully, the Jets will deliver a rapid, and thorough beat down of the Steelers next week. I hope the Jets are so pumped up, beating the team with the best NFL record, that taking down the Steelers, will be epic...
Wow, I wish she would have elaborated on that one, but oh well.

But I've been thinking about this scenario since the playoffs started, actually since they announced the cowboys had the SB.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
SteelerEmpire
Head Coach

Member Number: 14355
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fans: Steelers Win SB in Big-D is Cowboys Franchise WORSE Nightmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
Wow, I wish she would have elaborated on that one, but oh well.

But I've been thinking about this scenario since the playoffs started, actually since they announced the cowboys had the SB.
Ha ha. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but as a Steeler fan, I SMELL BLOOD !!!

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
plenewken
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 3447

Cowboys fans better shut up after the pathetic season they had. Hahahaha!
The Steelers will win their 7th Lombardi long before their team makes the playoffs again.
plenewken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

... let 'em puke in their 10-gallon hats...
Old 01-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 1,747 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Jerry Jones put a retractable roof on the Cowboys new stadium so don't count on prayers and petitions to God keeping the Steelers out of Cowboys Stadium on Super Bowl game day. Jerry closes the roof and keeps God from watching His favorite team as per the old saying.

I'll be cheering like crazy for the Jets. I don't want to see the Steelers playing in Cowboys Stadium unless it's against the Cowboys so we have the opportunity to defend our house.

I'm tired of hearing about all the Steelers Super Bowl wins also. Being an old timer Cowboys fan, I remember the Steelers winning a few games that hurt the Cowboys Super Bowl runs and I know plenty of old time Steelers fans that like to rub it in.

Gotta admit though, the Steelers are a top rate class act organization. Bill Cowher got them back in playoff shape, but, they've continued to get better after Cowher left.

Go Jets!
fer522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #7
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer522 View Post
Quote:
... Being an old timer Cowboys fan, I remember the Steelers winning a few games that hurt the Cowboys Super Bowl runs...
... only a Crygirl fan would think that winning a pair of Lombardi Trophies 7 years apart constitutes a 'Super Bowl run'...
Old 01-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #8
lionslicer
Team President

Member Number: 12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xSBChamps View Post
... only a Crygirl fan would think that winning a pair of Lombardi Trophies 7 years apart constitutes a 'Super Bowl run'...
Steelers beat the cowboys in superbowl 13, stopping the cowboys from having 2 superbowls back to back.
lionslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslicer View Post
Steelers beat the cowboys in superbowl 13, stopping the cowboys from having 2 superbowls back to back.
even-so, if the Crygirls had won SB13, a trio of Championships in 8 years hardly means domination, as Pittsburgh would've still won 3 in just 6 seasons

I kinda like the idea of winning a Super Bowl in their territory
Old 01-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
lionslicer
Team President

Member Number: 12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xSBChamps View Post
even-so, if the Crygirls had won SB13, a trio of Championships in 8 years hardly means domination, as Pittsburgh would've still won 3 in just 6 seasons

I kinda like the idea of winning a Super Bowl in their territory
Superbowls back to back is officially a superbowl run. And if they won, who knows, could have changed history. Cowboys could have run 5 times in 8 years. They did make 2 other superbowls and lost them. 1 being another game against the steelers.

Thats not taking away from the steelers dynasty in the 70s, but the logic is that they would have had a superbowl run.
lionslicer is offline   Reply With Quote