Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #21
Jetsfan115
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17757
Default Re: Pardon me But?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
You think that's bad, turn to NFL N. OMG, Marshall Faulk has been trashing Pittsburgh all weekend!

The Jets D will make us one dimensional, LeBeau can't play call against a team who can run AND pass, Ben holds the ball and he won't give Ben the respect he gives Manning and Brady. He'll take Sanchez right now. Marshall Faulk is awful!
faulk is a football genius, he knows whats up
Old 01-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #22
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Did I fall asleep for the last week? How all of the sudden did the Steelers become second fiddle to the Jets? Didn't this Steelers team beat a very physical Ravens team after being down by 14 points at the half? Correct me if I am wrong but the Jets beat an injury depleted Colts? Go into Foxboroughand beat a hearbeatless Tom Brady team, while talking s**t all week? Come on, now reading and listening to everything I have heard so far we need to just put Sanchez with the likes of Bradshaw, Montana, Aikman, Starr, and Roethlisberger, somebody please give me a reality check and explain how the h**l the Jets are so damn good all of the sudden, consider this, Danny Woodhead, yes Danny Woodhead did not have a hard time with the Jets, it was Brady and Bellicheat who screwed that game for the Peckers, I mean the Pats!
The Jets are good...Stop being a homer...If not for the QB's ...We would probably be a 6 point dog. They have taken the hard road here. But it ends today!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #23
Steelboy84
Banned

Member Number: 13983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsfan115 View Post
faulk is a football genius, he knows whats up

Yea...............that's why he couldn't beat the Pats and Steven Jackson ran his a** into retirement.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #24
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,631 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

yeah we already lost, i mean, the experts like the jets and obviously their fans think their chances of winning are 100% someone call the front office and tell them they shouldn't bother showing up because we obviously have no chance
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #25
Steelboy84
Banned

Member Number: 13983

Keep rooting for em Faulk, you knee bender.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #26
dcbng
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17655

on Faulk, if you make the easy pick, you become boring as another here has stated. If you make an outrageous pick, and are wrong, nobody remembers the following year. But just make and outrageous pick and be right, then every body is calling you nostradamus and waiting in line to lick your balls.

Espn, Fox, NFLN are all talking about the Jets can beat the Steelers, they gotta say something other than the Steelers are gonna kick the crap out of the jets. They gotta get ratings, so at least one of the team has to draw the short straw and make the crazy pick.

I know what the jets are, and I know what the Steelers are. I see a hard faught game, and Pittsburgh winning.
signed
Nostradamus great-great-great-great-great-great great-great grandson.
Sheesh
dcbng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #27
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 1,997 Times in 904 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
I know what the jets are, and I know what the Steelers are. I see a hard faught game, and Pittsburgh winning.
signed
Nostradamus great-great-great-great-great-great great-great grandson.
Sheesh
is that you cousin?
fer522 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #28
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Cheerful

Sorry, but the Jets fan is correct. Everyone on the Fox pregame show picked the Steelers besides Michael Strahan (NY homer) and then made fun of him for picking the Jets. I hate Marshall Faulk like the next Steeler fan, but the overall consensus is that the Steelers will win. Wish it were not so because the Steelers play better with a huge chip on their shoulder.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #29
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,416 Times in 2,940 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
Sorry, but the Jets fan is correct. Everyone on the Fox pregame show picked the Steelers besides Michael Strahan (NY homer) and then made fun of him for picking the Jets. I hate Marshall Faulk like the next Steeler fan, but the overall consensus is that the Steelers will win. Wish it were not so because the Steelers play better with a huge chip on their shoulder.
Well if they watched ESPN there is no danger of the Steelers getting overconfiudent - only Ditka and Mortensen picked the Steelers - no surprise Berman went with the Jets

Tom Jackson was for the Steelers before he was against them - on Friday he was picking the Steelers but now he is picking the Jets
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #30
Jetsfan115
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17757

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
The Jets are good...Stop being a homer...If not for the QB's ...We would probably be a 6 point dog. They have taken the hard road here. But it ends today!
pretty much. Ben is obviously the better and more accomplished QB in this game and thats a huge advantage. Just think if sanchez is as bad as all of you say, then how good are the rest of our players and coaches for making it this far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
Yea...............that's why he couldn't beat the Pats and Steven Jackson ran his a** into retirement.
umm he's a HOF RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
yeah we already lost, i mean, the experts like the jets and obviously their fans think their chances of winning are 100% someone call the front office and tell them they shouldn't bother showing up because we obviously have no chance
From what i seen, about 85% of all the experts are picking the steelers so what are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
Strahan actually hates the jets. most giant players / former giants do