Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 04-30-2006, 05:01 PM   #21
BigDude66687
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 904
Default Re: Undrafted Guys

I dont really know the LB crop that well, I like the dude from Pitt he's shown some skills over the years he could be like Frazier was last year
BigDude66687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:06 PM   #22
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

Well, it's over and he wasn't drafted You know Ben is pushing for it!
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:14 PM   #23
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Vick never did get taken or did he?
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:16 PM   #24
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611

Nope!
And I'm happy!
I think the NFL just sent a message to young guys that we won't put up with kinda crap. He's gunna end up like Maurice Clarett. Hope he enjoys jail. He'll be the best player on that team.

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:23 PM   #25
Prosdo
Banned

Cameron Vaughn
Height: 6-3 3/4 | Weight: 235 | 40-Time: 4.71
Strengths:
Good natural athlete...Has decent size...Solid timed speed...Very versatile with experience at multiple positions...Durable and a three-year starter...A sure and reliable tackler...Smart and a leader with good intangibles...Still has some upside.

Weaknesses:
Does not have great football instincts...Is not very tough or physical...Will lose battles at the point of attack...Does not play as fast as he times...Skates by on his sheer athleticism too often...Raw and needs technique work & development.

Notes:
Played both inside and outside in college and could project to either position at the next level...Would seem to have a lot of the physical tools you look for...A player who showed improvement as a senior and could surprise at the next level.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #26
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by siss
Nope!
And I'm happy!
I think the NFL just sent a message to young guys that we won't put up with kinda crap. He's gunna end up like Maurice Clarett. Hope he enjoys jail. He'll be the best player on that team.

Reputation for you Siss, I agree completely. The League did send a HUGE message!
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:13 PM   #27
Midnightwriter07
Starter

Member Number: 2305

I am not sure nance will make this team considering we are high on Washington and Reid was taking for a reason.. So that gives us Ward, Wislon, Holmes, Reid, Washington, Morgan. Unless Nance would unseat Morgan, not sure it would happen but Morgan is coming off broken leg so maybe a spot will open up. Nanace has had alot of hamstring injuries which are usually a reoccuring injury when someone has a problem with them so i am sure that is why he dropped. I was hoping for brandon marshall form central florida but Denver picked him up = ( I would like to see a couple of CB's brought in and some LB's brought in that went undrafted.
Midnightwriter07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:15 PM   #28
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,155 Posts

bring in kai parham.........

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #29
Prosdo
Banned

Kai Parham
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 256 | 40-Time: 5.03
Strengths:
Has excellent size and a solid frame...An excellent natural athlete with good speed...Outstanding pass rusher and blitzer...Strong and powerful...Solid tackler and a big hitter who can really lay the lumber...Does a great job versus the run...Very aggressive and plays downhill...Productive and made a lot of big plays...Intangibles and leadership skills are top-notch...Experienced...Played in a 3-4 defensive scheme under Al Groh which is all the rage in the NFL these days.

Weaknesses:
Lacks top instincts, especially for a middle linebacker...Does not change direction well...Can do a better job in coverage...Has some trouble working his way through traffic...Plays too high at times and needs some technique work...Skated by on his physical ability a lot in college...Will make too many mental mistakes.

Notes:
Was a three-year starter for the Cavs...One of the elite prep recruits in the nation coming out of high school...Saw some action at defensive end in certain situations...Was overshadowed a bit by Ahmad Brooks but is a great prospect in his own right...Look for this guy to be real popular with teams that run the 3-4.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:37 PM   #30
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,155 Posts

bring in anwar phillips........

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote