Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 05-04-2005, 09:30 PM   #11
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342
Default Re: Time to get Offensive...

"but your only a little speed bump on our way to the prize."

Get one of your players to say that. We'd love it.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #12
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Nah, we dont start the trash talking.. we FINISH it !
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 AM   #13
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Thanks guys for the Steeler support. I think we did a good job in looking to solve the dropping back of 8 LB's/CB's into coverage on us by getting Miller and opening the playbook for Ben.

'If this kid can stay healthy, I think he can carry the burden, but we'll see.'
'We just don't have anyone who can do over all what Bruschi did.'

Hardwork, I hear you in the answers for your team. Respectable, but it sounds like you might be a little concerned. Are you trying to convice us, or yourself?
Old 05-05-2005, 03:10 AM   #14
hardwork
Banned

Concerned? Only a moron wouldn't be concerned, moron.

4 years ago you morons had yourselves booked into hotels at the Super Bowl. Problem was, you forgot you had to play us in order to get there. Last year you were all walking around with your heads up your ass's because you won 15 games. Lol, big deal. You forgot we won 14 and never thought it meant a thing. Now, you morons have the next Super Bowl all locked up. I have never seen such ignorance in my whole life.

Concerned? You beat your ass I'm concerned. So is Belichick. So is Brady. So is Kraft. So is any thinking Patriot and any thinking fan. That's what got us 3 rings in 4 years. We stay concerned 12 months of the year. And we stay HUNGRY 12 months of the year.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:07 PM   #15
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
Concerned? Only a moron wouldn't be concerned, moron.

4 years ago you morons had yourselves booked into hotels at the Super Bowl. Problem was, you forgot you had to play us in order to get there. Last year you were all walking around with your heads up your ass's because you won 15 games. Lol, big deal. You forgot we won 14 and never thought it meant a thing. Now, you morons have the next Super Bowl all locked up. I have never seen such ignorance in my whole life.

Concerned? You beat your ass I'm concerned. So is Belichick. So is Brady. So is Kraft. So is any thinking Patriot and any thinking fan. That's what got us 3 rings in 4 years. We stay concerned 12 months of the year. And we stay HUNGRY 12 months of the year.
You think the Steelers aren't hungry?I gaurantee you that the Steelers are hungrier than they ever have been.Last year was luck,nobody extpected Ben to do what he did.This year won't be luck,it will be talent.And when we're celebrating a trip to the SB,you won't show your face here because you won't be able to talk any shit Pats fan.

You and every other Pats fan I have met are exactly the same.All I hear is "last year was last year,it doesn't matter anymore".But then I hear "but you guys won 16 last year and lsot to us.Three rings bitches!".So fucking hypocritical.

If last year doesn't matter like you have said before,then shut the fuck up about it.You lsot both of your coodinators...that's going to hurt you guys.You don't think so,but it will.Soon it'll ebr evealed that the person that was credited with all of the Patriettes success,Bill Bellicheck,deserved none of the credit.

You'll probally win your division,only competition is the Jets.But don't be surprised if you guys don't even make the AFCC Game much less the Super Bowl.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:38 PM   #16
Avoid LLoyd1975
Starter

Member Number: 376

Hardwork.... if you guys stayed hungry for 12 months out of the year then why do you guys have one of the smallest fan bases in the NFL??? I would think that if you guys were so great then your fans would back you??? Is it because your QB is related to Greg Brady of the Brady Bunch. (I.E. Homo) My friend your luck has just run out. Belichick the guy that wears the womens head bands to his games who also takes the credit away from his coordinators for the success. Well, I bet he is crapping his pants right about now because his precious coaching staff went bye-byes and it is solely back on his shoulders to teach and mentor new coordinators to do their jobs. Take orders from that freak!!! Never. His players are going to disown him eventually and the whole franchise is going to turn into turmoil. Bob Kraft maccaroni and nut cheese is about as worthless as Belichick as well. And let me know when you guys are done copying our team with the signings, playcalling and defensive schemes.
Avoid LLoyd1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #17
hardwork
Banned

You know what? This is stupid. I didn't join to put you down. I have a bit of a temper though.

I'll just say you guys have a good team, and so do we. I can't wait for the season to start.

Last edited by hardwork; 05-05-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:07 PM   #18
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

This is what the blast furnace is all about, I just had some nice conversations with hardwork on the guns thread, and in the blastfurnace back at each others throats, then later in another forum we get along again.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:42 PM   #19
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

See what I mean. I totally agree with Clevestinks. I do love the info and chats on other threads. I can't believe people who say Hardwork and BKA can't post on our forum. But I just wanted to stir things up cause I think sometimes it like the Yankees. Oh we'll be okay just wait and see. I wasn't buying it. I wanted to see what other teams had in their arsenal in the Blast Furnace and to be honest it wasn't much. A couple of jabs but then they bow out. You had a great opportunity to go all out in a forum, and you didn't. Hey you got great info, and its nice to have another team rep on the board, but the Blast Furnace puts another one down in the books in my opinion. You gotta a tough job being the only one backing up your team, but you chose to come to this board, not us on yours. I honestly wanted to know what other teams ideas are and it sounds like they just hope we lose. Thanks for answering the intial post and swapping smack. For your sake I do hope actions are louder than words else watch that first step getting off the bandwagon.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #20
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Hail to the Chief! Art Rooney

Hail to the Chef! IronCityChef

Hail Yes!