Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 05-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #71
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109
Default Re: Time to get Offensive...

Man its one thing to get shot down hard by us guys, but don't get the ladies fired up in the balst furnace too. I wish I could give a rep boost to all the ladies at once.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #72
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

ICC...I love the blast furnace...I just wish there were more topics in here...one of my fave things to do is debate football...and well, when talking about the Steelers, it doesn't take much to get me going.

Steelerfan wrote:
"I put up with Patriot fans all the time. They don't say a thing until they win. Then it's like they come out of every corner. But they been a fan their whole lives! I have never seen anyone where Pats stuff up here in Maine until they won the SB. Now everyone is a fan!"

I couldn't agree more, and the sad thing is that these Patsy fans I come across don't know shit about their team or football. Most of them know one thing and that is Brady is their QB. And what pisses me off the most is when they beat us in the playoffs, they were all up in my face laughing, and talking trash. But you know when we beat them, they didn't say one word, not to mention, these are the same guys I had to explain playoff scenerios and stuff about about their own team. Being a Steeler fan...I know where we stand at all times, and no one has to explain anything about them, unless we have a different point of view about an aspect of the team.

The Steelers fans are the best, and if it wasn't for us and a few other great fan bases around the league...the NFL wouldn't be what it is today!!!! So you Patsy fans ought to thank us for that!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 10:07 AM   #73
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

You're exactly right girl.. and dont they sound alot like clowns fans? I mean every time we beat them, they cry the blues, but wont say a word to us, or even congratulate us on the win to be good sports...but when they steal one from us.. oh man, u'd think they just won the super bowl! Just consider the source.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #74
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Oh I know Blitz...however, the Clown fans around here are a little smart about what they say. Before the game, they will say stuff like I know you guys are going to kick our ass...ect! So when we win, we can't really say much, but hell if they pull an upset out of their ass...it's on...my phone rings off the hook with these Clowns. Now the Bungal fans around here are much like the Patsies, they talk enough shit before the game that you can kindof chuckle when they are proven wrong. But that only goes for the people I know here in Dayton, OH (I have heard different about the Clown fans in Cleveland) But you know, I never take offense to it...because those guys are all just jealous of us Steelers fans! Who wouldn't be???
Old 05-29-2005, 10:59 AM   #75
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I have a classic line from brownies fan:

Evry year we go to the Steelers brownies game in cleveburgh! And there is always some drunkin brownies fans after the game yelling at us " Steelers Suck" this is after another as whoopin from us! My question is to them, " If we suck what do you call yourself since we totally own yinz?"
Old 05-29-2005, 11:18 AM   #76
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

That's funny...when I go to the Bengal games vs. the Steelers...I get similar thing. 1st off I would say that it is at least 40% Steelers fans, and they are all chanting "Here we go Steelers, here we go" Then after we win...I hear "here we go Bengals, here we go" I just laugh because usually when we are in Cincy...we are are close if not already in the playoffs and they are destined for another year of watching the post season at home...and all I can say is where are you going...home to watch us in the playoffs. It gets pretty bad at those games, but the last time I went to Cleveland to watch a game, I was about 10 or so and went with my dad. We somehow got tickets in the dog pound and well those mature grown dogs were spitting on us when we won. Shows what class they have there in Cleveland. That was the last time we went. I would love to go now, and think I will this year. At least now I can defend myself!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 05:42 PM   #77
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
That's funny...when I go to the Bengal games vs. the Steelers...I get similar thing. 1st off I would say that it is at least 40% Steelers fans, and they are all chanting "Here we go Steelers, here we go" Then after we win...I hear "here we go Bengals, here we go" I just laugh because usually when we are in Cincy...we are are close if not already in the playoffs and they are destined for another year of watching the post season at home...and all I can say is where are you going...home to watch us in the playoffs. It gets pretty bad at those games, but the last time I went to Cleveland to watch a game, I was about 10 or so and went with my dad. We somehow got tickets in the dog pound and well those mature grown dogs were spitting on us when we won. Shows what class they have there in Cleveland. That was the last time we went. I would love to go now, and think I will this year. At least now I can defend myself!!!
Browns fans in Cleveland suck,take it from someone who lives here.

They talk massive loads of shit,poor losers,even poorer winners (the few times they win).They want all the good Browns history (Jim Brown,the NFL Championships,Bernie Kosar,and whatever other good history they have) but the bad stuff (The Drive,and all the other bad shit that has happened to them) has moved to Baltimore and this is the New Browns (which isn't anything to be proud of).Basicly,they want the good without the bad,and I tell them they can't have both.

I have been assaulted simply for wearing Steelers gear.When I was little,if the Browns won I got shit from my step-dad and brother until the Steelers won...but if the Steelers won and I said one thing to either of them,I got grounded.

Just last week I had some idiot Browns fan throw a handful of mud at me when I was walking home,he missed by over a foot.Then the asshat started barking at me.I just said,"all bark and no bite,just like your team".

And with the problems I have been having with my family (and now new problems arising with my "friends") I am seriously considering moving to the Pittsburgh area and just ex-communicating myself from my "friends" and possibly my family.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 11:15 PM   #78
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

I'm sorry to hear that Roeth. Yah, my best friend moved to Cleveland and she is now a Steeler fan (eventhough she doesn't know squat about football) just because the people and the city are so nasty. Her boyfriend took her to a baseball game there and saw a guy tell his son to run and jump on this guy because he was wearing a Steeler shirt. So the kid ran up from behind and wrapped his arms around the guy and wouldn't let go. I mean come up...what losers! Well Roeth I hope everything gets better for you...and to all the Steeler fans in Cleveland...GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 05-30-2005, 01:19 AM   #79
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
Browns fans in Cleveland suck,take it from someone who lives here.

They talk massive loads of shit,poor losers,even poorer winners (the few times they win).They want all the good Browns history (Jim Brown,the NFL Championships,Bernie Kosar,and whatever other good history they have) but the bad stuff (The Drive,and all the other bad shit that has happened to them) has moved to Baltimore and this is the New Browns (which isn't anything to be proud of).Basicly,they want the good without the bad,and I tell them they can't have both.

I have been assaulted simply for wearing Steelers gear.When I was little,if the Browns won I got shit from my step-dad and brother until the Steelers won...but if the Steelers won and I said one thing to either of them,I got grounded.

Just last week I had some idiot Browns fan throw a handful of mud at me when I was walking home,he missed by over a foot.Then the asshat started barking at me.I just said,"all bark and no bite,just like your team".

And with the problems I have been having with my family (and now new problems arising with my "friends") I am seriously considering moving to the Pittsburgh area and just ex-communicating myself from my "friends" and possibly my family.
I hear ya on that getting assaulted thing.. same thing happens to me everytime we go to ratbird stadium to see our Steelers get it on w/ the tards in purple! We damn near get ourselves thrown out of the stadium every time we go! And not by our own doing.. hey, we dont start anything, we mind out own business and talk amongst ourselves, and cheer for the boys.. but when somebody gets in our faces about it, we sure dont back down!! And hell, thats before the game even starts, on the train into the stadium!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 07:21 AM   #80
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

It just kills me here in Ohio. The Cleve sports teams year after year are the biggest dissappoitments. And I love it!!Just since I `ve been alive, Steelers 4 Superbowl rings, brownies 0. Pirates 2 World Series Pennants, Indians 0, Penguins 2 Stanley Cups, Cavs 0.

Even the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Sucks. Cleveland Sucks, Cleveland Sucks!