Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
SteelSurf
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 8015
Default Re: New York Post Terry Bradshaw interview

I'm not about to get in the middle of this pissing contest and soap opera between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger.
Serves no purpose in the grand-scheme of things. It's childish. Unprofessional and not characteristic of comments that should come from a legendary Hall of Famer.

All of the Respect I have for Bradshaw is slowly dissipating because of some of his comments over this subject. I have not heard Bradshaw say anything positive about this team,The City of Pittsburgh or her fans in a decade or more. Something to be said for that.
SteelSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #22
wootawnee
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4530

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSurf View Post
I'm not about to get in the middle of this pissing contest and soap opera between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger.
Serves no purpose in the grand-scheme of things. It's childish. Unprofessional and not characteristic of comments that should come from a legendary Hall of Famer.

All of the Respect I have for Bradshaw is slowly dissipating because of some of his comments over this subject. I have not heard Bradshaw say anything positive about this team,The City of Pittsburgh or her fans in a decade or more. Something to be said for that.

How are these kids gonna learn if someone who was through the fire doesn't step up and let them know what they are doing to their team?..........

If Terry didn't care he wouldn't say anything.........
Old 01-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #23
pitt0wns
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15034

Bradshaw is pissed that Ben might go down as the greatest Steeler QB

If Ben wins this game Terry will be shakin.
pitt0wns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,340 Times in 2,904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSurf View Post

Interesting quote from Ryan Clark regarding how Bradshaw is regarded by the current team as opposed to other former Steelers

Even though the original Steel Curtain came down for the last time more than 30 years ago, its legacy is as strong as, well, steel in Pittsburgh - and among Steelers fans everywhere.

A connection remains with those teams, and not just because Bleier and Franco Harris and other members of Chuck Noll's championship squads are still so visible in Pittsburgh today.

"They're amazing," safety Ryan Clark says. "I talked to Franco a couple weeks ago. It's almost like a fraternity: once in, always in. I don't know how much Terry Bradshaw likes us at times, if you watch us on TV, but the guys around here: Louis Lipps, Mel Blount. Mr. Greene, that's what we call him - I don't call him Joe - just seeing those guys and the love they still have and the respect they show when they see us. They don't have to. They started all this, but for them to always be so excited about us and be so complimentary of the things we're doing, it's amazing."

http://www.wiscnews.com/portagedaily...cc4c03286.html
Atlanta Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #25
SeinfeldNut
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Bouchette says Roethlisberger is being interviewed live at halftime of the Pro Bowl and Bradshaw is for some reason in the booth at the Pro Bowl so the Ben-Bradshaw interview might be going down in about 30 minutes
Oh, very interesting. That would be the only thing that saves this Pro Bowl snozefest.

Class, Integrity, Character
SeinfeldNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #26
SeinfeldNut
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Interesting quote from Ryan Clark regarding how Bradshaw is regarded by the current team as opposed to other former Steelers

Even though the original Steel Curtain came down for the last time more than 30 years ago, its legacy is as strong as, well, steel in Pittsburgh - and among Steelers fans everywhere.

A connection remains with those teams, and not just because Bleier and Franco Harris and other members of Chuck Noll's championship squads are still so visible in Pittsburgh today.

"They're amazing," safety Ryan Clark says. "I talked to Franco a couple weeks ago. It's almost like a fraternity: once in, always in. I don't know how much Terry Bradshaw likes us at times, if you watch us on TV, but the guys around here: Louis Lipps, Mel Blount. Mr. Greene, that's what we call him - I don't call him Joe - just seeing those guys and the love they still have and the respect they show when they see us. They don't have to. They started all this, but for them to always be so excited about us and be so complimentary of the things we're doing, it's amazing."

http://www.wiscnews.com/portagedaily...cc4c03286.html
You were spot on with the halftime interview featuring Big Ben. And there will be a sitdown interview w/ Big Ben.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #27
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeinfeldNut View Post
You were spot on with the halftime interview featuring Big Ben. And there will be a sitdown interview w/ Big Ben.
Bradshaw going on during halftime about how great it will be sit down with Ben in Dallas (contrary to what Bradshaw said in the New York Post, that interview in Dallas clearly has been locked in) - maybe Bradshaw thinks nobody outside of New York reads the New York Post -
Old 01-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #28
SeinfeldNut
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Bradshaw going on during halftime about how great it will be sit down with Ben in Dallas (contrary to what Bradshaw said in the New York Post, that interview in Dallas clearly has been locked in) - maybe Bradshaw thinks nobody outside of New York reads the New York Post -
I guess, should be an interesting interview, wonder if their is any questions Bradsahw is off limits to?

Old 01-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeinfeldNut View Post
I guess, should be an interesting interview, wonder if their is any questions Bradsahw is off limits to?
There is still the Nevada lawsuit and my bet is Ben paid something to resolve civil liability for the Georgia allegations, with a confidentiality clause together with an agreement neither Roethlisberger or the alleged victim disparages the other, so I bet it will be pretty tightly scripted like the Cowher interview on CBS last October was.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296

Quote:
Just a little local rag.