Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #41
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmers Knee
If I had the time to go back and find your post I would, but since you've still got a hard-on about what I said, here's why ... you're a wigger. Anyone with half a brain would have thought the poster, you, was a black man. It was almost as if you were going out of your way to sound ghetto. So there is my explanation, like you didn't already know why I said it.
Oh helllll no! I know you didn't. Seriously can you be more ignorant?! I got angry because, yea, I didn't understand why my race (whether I was white, black, or red) had anythin to do wit my argument. I didn't think it did since we were talkin bout football but apparently my race somehow changes my opinion drastically and also somehow affects my credibility. But for some reason you couldn't argue the point I was makin about football and had to attempt to insult my race and who I am. Now you doin it again where you for some reason can't argue against what I said about football but would rather attack who I am and who I be. Do you know me? Do you know where I come from and what I been through? I'm doubtful of that considerin you prolly ain't never seen me ever in your life. The way I am today is not because I'm tryin to be somethin I'm not and it's ignorant bitches like you who only strengthen my resolve. I didn't just wake up one day and say I was gonna act like somebody or some group of people. I became this way over time and I've always put a lot of thought into who I am and what I believe in every day of my life so that when I encounter a person like you who tells me who I have to be I'm ready. You're the one bein ignorant and tellin me because of the color of my skin I immediately have to follow some ethnic or cultural stereotypes. I'm supposed to wear flip flops and polos wit popped collars and listen to rock music when instead I'm wearin FUBU and Air Force One's and listen to Jay-Z, Chamillionaire, and Tupac. If I was a black man and I spoke (typed whatever) and dressed like a "white man" would you tell him the same thing that he had to dress ghetto and talk wit an accent? If you would let me know because then all my questions will be answered right there. I don't go out of my way to appear ghetto or "hard" or whatever because I know that I'm not the hardest or ghettoest guy anywhere but I know I am not you're typical white boy. Because I don't follow your rules of how people should be based on their ethnicity or culture I'm the ones wit the problems and needs to change. Am I allowed to question you in the same way you questionin me on who you are? Have I questioned you? No. I came here to talk football and to do so wit polite and respectful people and for the most part that is what I find here. I argue my case wherever and whenever I feel appropriate and if I make a mistake and f*ck up I apologize. But I'm not the one f*ckin up here. Go ahead and call me whatever you want because I've heard it all before and you're just another lil ignorant bitch to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmers Knee
It's "with", not "wit". "Waiting", not "waitin".

You're probably typing away from your $500,000 house that daddy bought, with your hat on sideways and a throwback jersey of some sort, aren't you. Wigger.
This is a casual forum. I'm not here to write a letter to the president and be all proper. I therefore do not type like I am doin so. I type in a manner that is quick and comfortable and expresses a similar effect as if I was talkin directly to the people here. You'd here me talk like that if you saw me on the street. Just because of how I talk does not take away from the argument I make or at least should not because of the fact that wherever you go from Britain to India to America the english language is spoken wit a different accent and different slang. I can be articulate as I want to and if I have to be courteous for some mono-cultured people and talk "white" I do so but for the most part people on this forum and where I come from understand differences in language and slang and can understand the message bein said witout demeanin the person sayin it.

Oh, and no I'm not in my daddy's house, I do tilt my fitted, and I don't own any throwbacks because they too damn expensive. A white tee does me just fine most of the time. My parents do not own a 500 grand house but all that they have is what they earned. Nothin was given to them and nothin was ever given to me either. I had to earn whatever I received in life. That's how my parents were brought up and that's how I was brought up so don't even make assumptions because you only makin an ass of yourself. If you are so concerned wit where I am I happen to be in a college dorm room. I had the motivation to do better than what I saw around me and got myself into college so like my parents I could make myself successful in life. You can read that however you want but I know everyone here will agree wit me that no matter who you are it's always a good idea to get a good education to succeed. The fact that I want to make myself a better person doesn't take away from who I am or whoever you think I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmers Knee
At least you're a convincing wigger. I really did think you were black. Congrats!
Really? That just makes me feel so much better about my wigger self. Thanks. Maybe it is because, as I said earlier, I grew up in a culturally diverse area and all my good friends were (surprise) black! I already explained how I type versus how I talk so that should already be answered.

I'll admit that there are a lot of wiggers out there that do try to act black and don't really know who they are or what they are doin. I've seen them. I've dealt wit them, and I don't like them either. I know I'm not one of them. I ain't never come at you in any way tryin to be hard or threatenin. This is a football site and I came here for football talk. I gave you football talk and football arguments and you in turn gave me back nothin but personal insults and attacks on who I am and what I believe in. So to date you're the one wit the weaker argument and lackin in cranial matter. I ain't gonna come at you and threaten you wit anythin because that would be pointless. Anyone can be a hardass over the internet and I've had to deal wit all sorts of those types and I won't belittle myself to that level. But I don't ever want to meet you in person. You can respond however you want to this and say that my arguments give evidence that I'm less of whatever you think I am or that I'm just blowin smoke but I know who I am, who I be, what I believe in, and the arguments I'm makin so until you can give me a response that I can actually have a challenge wit I'm done dealin wit your ass.

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #42
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Oh boy......
Sorry man. Peace.

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #43
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Sorry man. Peace.

BuFu
No reason to apologize.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #44
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
No reason to apologize.
I do feel a little bad because this is at least the second (possibly third) time that a new member has instigated this type of argument wit me and I'm sure a lot of you guys are gettin tired of it. After this I'll keep this thread in constant reference for when (not if) the next person comes along and tries to give a similar argument against me. Peace.

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:31 PM   #45
CantStop85
Living Legend
 
CantStop85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 3,140
Gender: Male
Member Number: 486
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Can't we all just get along?
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #46
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
Can't we all just get along?
LOL And its May, wait until Sept. LOL
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:48 PM   #47
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
Can't we all just get along?
I'm all for one love man. I mean I remember we went at it a lil while back but we chill now. Plus we got that redhead pride. I never will hate on anyone, I just try to defend myself when someone comes after me. I apologize to everyone for blowin up on the boy and takin up your time makin you read all that. Peace.

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #48
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Hburg would have been a good candidate to help write the bible back in the day...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:09 PM   #49
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Hburg would have been a good candidate to help write the bible back in the day...
Lol. Why do you say that?

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:19 PM   #50
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph is going to eat Holmes's lunch.

This.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Oh helllll no! I know you didn't. Seriously can you be more ignorant?! I got angry because, yea, I didn't understand why my race (whether I was white, black, or red) had anythin to do wit my argument. I didn't think it did since we were talkin bout football but apparently my race somehow changes my opinion drastically and also somehow affects my credibility. But for some reason you couldn't argue the point I was makin about football and had to attempt to insult my race and who I am. Now you doin it again where you for some reason can't argue against what I said about football but would rather attack who I am and who I be. Do you know me? Do you know where I come from and what I been through? I'm doubtful of that considerin you prolly ain't never seen me ever in your life. The way I am today is not because I'm tryin to be somethin I'm not and it's ignorant bitches like you who only strengthen my resolve. I didn't just wake up one day and say I was gonna act like somebody or some group of people. I became this way over time and I've always put a lot of thought into who I am and what I believe in every day of my life so that when I encounter a person like you who tells me who I have to be I'm ready. You're the one bein ignorant and tellin me because of the color of my skin I immediately have to follow some ethnic or cultural stereotypes. I'm supposed to wear flip flops and polos wit popped collars and listen to rock music when instead I'm wearin FUBU and Air Force One's and listen to Jay-Z, Chamillionaire, and Tupac. If I was a black man and I spoke (typed whatever) and dressed like a "white man" would you tell him the same thing that he had to dress ghetto and talk wit an accent? If you would let me know because then all my questions will be answered right there. I don't go out of my way to appear ghetto or "hard" or whatever because I know that I'm not the hardest or ghettoest guy anywhere but I know I am not you're typical white boy. Because I don't follow your rules of how people should be based on their ethnicity or culture I'm the ones wit the problems and needs to change. Am I allowed to question you in the same way you questionin me on who you are? Have I questioned you? No. I came here to talk football and to do so wit polite and respectful people and for the most part that is what I find here. I argue my case wherever and whenever I feel appropriate and if I make a mistake and f*ck up I apologize. But I'm not the one f*ckin up here. Go ahead and call me whatever you want because I've heard it all before and you're just another lil ignorant bitch to me!



This is a casual forum. I'm not here to write a letter to the president and be all proper. I therefore do not type like I am doin so. I type in a manner that is quick and comfortable and expresses a similar effect as if I was talkin directly to the people here. You'd here me talk like that if you saw me on the street. Just because of how I talk does not take away from the argument I make or at least should not because of the fact that wherever you go from Britain to India to America the english language is spoken wit a different accent and different slang. I can be articulate as I want to and if I have to be courteous for some mono-cultured people and talk "white" I do so but for the most part people on this forum and where I come from understand differences in language and slang and can understand the message bein said witout demeanin the person sayin it.

Oh, and no I'm not in my daddy's house, I do tilt my fitted, and I don't own any throwbacks because they too damn expensive. A white tee does me just fine most of the time. My parents do not own a 500 grand house but all that they have is what they earned. Nothin was given to them and nothin was ever given to me either. I had to earn whatever I received in life. That's how my parents were brought up and that's how I was brought up so don't even make assumptions because you only makin an ass of yourself. If you are so concerned wit where I am I happen to be in a college dorm room. I had the motivation to do better than what I saw around me and got myself into college so like my parents I could make myself successful in life. You can read that however you want but I know everyone here will agree wit me that no matter who you are it's always a good idea to get a good education to succeed. The fact that I want to make myself a better person doesn't take away from who I am or whoever you think I am.



Really? That just makes me feel so much better about my wigger self. Thanks. Maybe it is because, as I said earlier, I grew up in a culturally diverse area and all my good friends were (surprise) black! I already explained how I type versus how I talk so that should already be answered.

I'll admit that there are a lot of wiggers out there that do try to act black and don't really know who they are or what they are doin. I've seen them. I've dealt wit them, and I don't like them either. I know I'm not one of them. I ain't never come at you in any way tryin to be hard or threatenin. This is a football site and I came here for football talk. I gave you football talk and football arguments and you in turn gave me back nothin but personal insults and attacks on who I am and what I believe in. So to date you're the one wit the weaker argument and lackin in cranial matter. I ain't gonna come at you and threaten you wit anythin because that would be pointless. Anyone can be a hardass over the internet and I've had to deal wit all sorts of those types and I won't belittle myself to that level. But I don't ever want to meet you in person. You can respond however you want to this and say that my arguments give evidence that I'm less of whatever you think I am or that I'm just blowin smoke but I know who I am, who I be, what I believe in, and the arguments I'm makin so until you can give me a response that I can actually have a challenge wit I'm done dealin wit your ass.

BuFu
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts