Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 02-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #91
wutchy
Banned

Member Number: 17595
Default Re: Titan / Steeler player swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
And did you know that Moore will probably be the SB MVP if the Steelers win too?

No lie, you can't make this shit up.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...618#post912618
Ben is way moore effective out of the pocket. This is the super bowl, you play to your player strength. If Ben rolls by design, he has options to dump the ball off to TE, Ward, or a RB. I think Moore is good in open space. If Ben rolls, and Moore uses his good hands to get catches, he could break the game open with big gains in the open field. I think Moores hands are better than Mendys or Redmens.

Ben strength is rolling out and making late reads to short open recievers. Moore is a logical candidate, especially on 3rd down, like they used him in the jets game.
wutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #92
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixburgher View Post
Consider the source. This is the same dope that swore Santonio Holmes would light us up and score at LEAST 2 touchdowns in the AFC Championship Game.

Once again, crack kills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutchy View Post
Well TROLL, you said I "swore" that Santonio would score two TD's .
I said Gay would be lucky to hold Santonio to two TD's.
He scored one and damn near had a second. NOT THAT I SWORE HE WOULD.
Gay didn't have him the entire game. Ike had him too, and got beat when he fell, just like i said would happen. i said one of the steeler DB's would slip and fall on a double move and get burned. Thats what happened. GO FETCH THAT THREAD TROLL.
I didn't swear shit asswipe. Get your fact straight moron. You no ****ing clue what you're talking about so just stop making a mockery out of yourself.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #93
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
No, no, no...don't you back away from what you originally said.

Back these up with some kind of real numbers or fact...not some backtracking gobbledy gook.

Lighten up on the guy, SCM. He's busy!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #94
wutchy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSurf View Post
On the contrary. Steelers never rebuild.They adapt.They grow from within and when we do bring someone in, he must fit into the Steeler way.
The Steelers don't change coaches after one bad year, because they hire a coach who fits their organization. They treat the hiring process much like they do the drafting process, they know what they want in their leader and their players.They know the qualities they need and they identify coaches and players who fit those characteristics. And most of all, they have an organization that helps the young coach and rookies grow into their job. Again, they adapt from within.

But not all teams are like the Steelers. Many teams go through the major overhaul with changes in coaches and players.Choosing to pick up well known Free Agents and mercenary players to win BIG for a year. Case in Point, The Bengals,Jets and Redskins pick up of Albert Haynesworth.The Jets picked up huge names in the off season.Took them all the way to the AFC Championship game where they faltered badly against a team like the Rock Solid Steelers. The NFL is not like Major League Baseball where the money is all out there with teams like the Yankees to secure another World Series ticket punch.As is more often the case in the NFL, Big Name Free Agents are most often drama queens and divs who actually hurt the moral of a team. Can you say T.O?

When those teams hire a new coach and bring in big name FA's, they start a new beginning and are not ready for the tough times or the bumps in the road.There will be bumps in the road. All teams should clearly identify what they need in their players. There is no quick fix. No money can build a confident,team building venture like raising both a Coach and a Player from nurture to game time.Showboaters, Divas and Big Money FA's need not apply.

In a nutshell, that's why the Steelers are visiting the Super Bowl 3 times in the last six years.
did you read my OP? Or just decide to go off topic?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #95
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

All I know is, thank the higher powers that the Rooney's, Colbert and Tomlin don't think like this AT ALL. This team would be in a shit load of trouble if they did.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #96
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Quote:
Ben is way moore effective out of the pocket. This is the super bowl, you play to your player strength. If Ben rolls by design, he has options to dump the ball off to TE, Ward, or a RB. I think Moore is good in open space. If Ben rolls, and Moore uses his good hands to get catches, he could break the game open with big gains in the open field. I think Moores hands are better than Mendys or Redmens.

Ben strength is rolling out and making late reads to short open recievers. Moore is a logical candidate, especially on 3rd down, like they used him in the jets game.
again you're a ****ing moron. Moore had one catch the whole game against the jets and one rush.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:54 PM   #97
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Quote:
All I know is, thank the higher powers that the Rooney's, Colbert and Tomlin don't think like this AT ALL. This team would be in a shit load of trouble if they did.
Can you say Bengals?

Old 02-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #98
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
did you read my OP? Or just decide to go off topic?
He was on topic you dolt.

You....

Quote:
I'd like to see them do a team rebuild
coupled with VY can do just as good as Ben.

Him....

Quote:
On the contrary. Steelers never rebuild.They adapt.They grow from within and when we do bring someone in, he must fit into the Steeler way.
Then he gave examples as to why.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #99
wutchy
Banned

Quote:
No, no, no...don't you back away from what you originally said.

Back these up with some kind of real numbers or fact...not some backtracking gobbledy gook.
Ben is good for about 100+ yards passing a game. He might average 200 yards a game. Vince is similar. Vince has a btter line, Ben has better reecievers.

AND WTF DOES ALL "THIS" HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL POST?
YOU NUTJOBS DIDN'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE OT MY POST, YOU JUST SPEWED INSULTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE TO A VERY LUCID PROPOSAL.
SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO DEFEND MY RESPONSE TO YOUR IDIOTIC TROLL SELVES.
WHAT, AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST CAST ASPERSIONS BACK AT YA?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #100
Wallace108

Member Number: