Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 02-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
GBpack2010
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17949
Default Thanks Steeler fans

Thanks for a great 2 weeks here talking with you guys. You guys are the most respectful classy fans and I didnt think you were before I joined. I think if we played the Jets it would be a war within 2 days on their boards but you guys are a breath of fresh air. I know things are getting heated cause the game is almost here but let's enjoy it cause you never know when these two teams will get back there. Here is to a fun game and it has been a great season for both teams. I am ready for gametime! The only thing you will disagree with me on is Go Pack Go!
GBpack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
mcg24
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17631
Default Re: Thanks Steeler fans

Good having you.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,123 Posts

thank you GB.

im glad you joined here and its great youve enjoyed your stay. im also proud of our board and how no regular members succumbed to the urge to needlessly flame you.

ive been a member here for the past 2 superbowls and am amazed we didnt have flood of GBfan posters doing drive by posts, just to run some weak smack.

im actually shocked how these 2 weeks have played out, to be honest. i chalk it up to knowlegable fanbases who are smart enough to take any victory for granted, and run alot of hot air smack, beforehand.

although i am expecitng a win, i can easilly say i would feel much more confident facing philly, atlanta, or chicago.

(i said after the final game of the season, that alot of teams will be upset chicago couldnt knock the packers out of the playoffs).
Old 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpack2010 View Post
Thanks for a great 2 weeks here talking with you guys. You guys are the most respectful classy fans and I didnt think you were before I joined. I think if we played the Jets it would be a war within 2 days on their boards but you guys are a breath of fresh air. I know things are getting heated cause the game is almost here but let's enjoy it cause you never know when these two teams will get back there. Here is to a fun game and it has been a great season for both teams. I am ready for gametime! The only thing you will disagree with me on is Go Pack Go!
Been a pleasure having you around. Here's to an injury free game.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is online now   Reply With Quote