Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2142
Default OMG

I just had this pmed to me on the Ciny Boards and thought I would share it here

http://bigbensucks.com/

have you guys seen this site and the person who owns this site has no life

Last edited by Ohio Steeler; 05-06-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Ohio Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1217
Default Re: OMG

Ive seen that....Bungal fans are in a word...pathetic....

such jealousy...its sad
Old 05-06-2006, 11:42 AM   #3
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2142

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
Ive seen that....Bungal fans are in a word...pathetic....

such jealousy...its sad

yes they are and living in Columbus I am around them 24/ 7 since they seemed to have poped up at of no where know that they team is winning, I cant wait for the days of them lossing all the time to come back so they go back into hiding...
Old 05-06-2006, 12:38 PM   #4
Bigsteve332310
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2248

Yeah they are full of shit here is an email i sent them:

Wow is your site shit. Ok now lets see do you think people care about his passer rating if they won the superbowl? No good teams find ways to win. The win is all that counts. Why you bung-hole fans so excited about the AFCN championship? All that means is that you get a ticket into the playoffs. Too bad the Steelers kicked the shit out of you. Super Bowl Champs or AFCN champs? thats a tough one for you bung-hole fans huh, cause you dont know what a super bowl feels like. Besides you wanna talk AFCN the Steelers own it every year. The only reason you guys won it this year is cause you suck and had the easiest schedule. Have fun this year, just try and go 15-1 with the schedule that the Steelers usually have. And you guys probably dont know since your complaining about the schedule that the winner of the division gets the toughest schedule. The Steelers maintain a playoff team while playing the toughest year after year. And you say
"If your such a fan of this cesspool, why don't you watch the games in your own city instead of coming to ours"
well the answer is unlike cincy Its so hard to get tickets to home games people have to go to away games. And most of the people that go to the away games are steeler fans from that area because Steeler Fans are everywhere and show the most pride of anyone. And if the Terrible Towel is so stupid then why does everyone try and copy it? every away game what do you know its a give away towel day. And dont deny it cause cincy had one both games steelers played there. And you think we stole your who dey chant? Hell no we are simply making fun of the stupidity to not make anything up better than that. WE DEY! WE DEY! WE DA ONES DAT BEAT DEM BUNG-HOLES!!!!! And let me guess your probably a bandwagon fan like 75% of Bung-hole fans. Where were you guys that last couple years???? I know for a fact when the Steelers went 6-10 we were disapointed but we were still packing stadiums and waving our towels with pride. If you can maintain a playoff team for a couple years then start your talking, or maybe even if you ever win a superbowl. Until then go put your little carson palmer or chad johnson jersey that you bought halfway through the year when they started doing good and cry me a ****ing river.
Bigsteve332310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:53 PM   #5
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Inside every Bunghole fan is a Steelers fan trying to get out. They are so jealous it isn't even fair to respond. They're insane and most of them are totally consumed by their hatred for the Steelers... it's really funny to watch. They actually think the Bengals are better than the Steelers but the rest of the nation knows who the World Champions are and that is very hard for them to deal with.

Someone actually took the time to create that site... that's stalker material.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:05 PM   #6
kmsteelerwr15
Team President

Location: going to school at Tusculum College but living in NC
Member Number: 1492

What a moron thois guy is!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell when it comes to the rating, I'll take the low rating rather than the bug goose egg that Carson Palmer has.

Personally I think they are all jealous that we have a QB that can win big games.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:45 PM   #7
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve332310
Yeah they are full of shit here is an email i sent them:

Wow is your site shit. Ok now lets see do you think people care about his passer rating if they won the superbowl? No good teams find ways to win. The win is all that counts. Why you bung-hole fans so excited about the AFCN championship? All that means is that you get a ticket into the playoffs. Too bad the Steelers kicked the shit out of you. Super Bowl Champs or AFCN champs? thats a tough one for you bung-hole fans huh, cause you dont know what a super bowl feels like. Besides you wanna talk AFCN the Steelers own it every year. The only reason you guys won it this year is cause you suck and had the easiest schedule. Have fun this year, just try and go 15-1 with the schedule that the Steelers usually have. And you guys probably dont know since your complaining about the schedule that the winner of the division gets the toughest schedule. The Steelers maintain a playoff team while playing the toughest year after year. And you say
"If your such a fan of this cesspool, why don't you watch the games in your own city instead of coming to ours"
well the answer is unlike cincy Its so hard to get tickets to home games people have to go to away games. And most of the people that go to the away games are steeler fans from that area because Steeler Fans are everywhere and show the most pride of anyone. And if the Terrible Towel is so stupid then why does everyone try and copy it? every away game what do you know its a give away towel day. And dont deny it cause cincy had one both games steelers played there. And you think we stole your who dey chant? Hell no we are simply making fun of the stupidity to not make anything up better than that. WE DEY! WE DEY! WE DA ONES DAT BEAT DEM BUNG-HOLES!!!!! And let me guess your probably a bandwagon fan like 75% of Bung-hole fans. Where were you guys that last couple years???? I know for a fact when the Steelers went 6-10 we were disapointed but we were still packing stadiums and waving our towels with pride. If you can maintain a playoff team for a couple years then start your talking, or maybe even if you ever win a superbowl. Until then go put your little carson palmer or chad johnson jersey that you bought halfway through the year when they started doing good and cry me a ****ing river.
Great response, but now you're going to get all kinds of spam. Oh wait... That's what Bengals fan do!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #8
Bigsteve332310
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2248

ive got that covered made an email in like 2 mins just for that. Dumbass Bungle fans. but i will read some of the spam for shits and giggles.
Bigsteve332310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #9
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

That guy has a LOT of anger inside him...losing year after year after year will do that to you, I guess.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #10
pucho58
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1737

They act like winning the division is the same as winning the Super Bowl Shit they can have the division every year as long as my Steelers keeps winning the Super Bowl.
pucho58 is offline   Reply With Quote