Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
BGSU A Dub
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17389
Default We Are Here Now

Gentelmen,

We are here now.
Ever since you first picked up a football as a little boy, this is the game you have dreamed of playing in. We are here now.
All of your training. All of the work you have done. All of the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you have put into this game has gotten you to this point. We are here now.
Since the first day of camp, this was our goal. We are here now.
This season, you have endured, persevered, risen above, and excelled. Because of that, we are here now.
This game is for you, for your family, your friends, a city, and the best fans in the National Football League. We are ALL here now.
It's time to go play 4 quarters of the best G** d*** Steelers football that we can, starting right out of the gate, to smack the Packers in the f****** mouth and show them that the Pittsburgh Steelers ARE HERE NOW!!!

This is the speech I would give if I was given the chance to be in that locker room. Sadly, I'm not, so I had to do the next best thing and publish it here. Here we go Steelers..... BLACK AND YELLOW!!!
BGSU A Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911
Default Re: We Are Here Now

the morning of Game 7 of the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals, each Penguin player awoke, and found the following text message waiting for them from Owner & Hall-of-famer Mario Lemiuex

“This is a chance of a lifetime to realize your childhood dream to win a Stanley Cup.

Play without fear and you will be successful!

See you at center ice.”