Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-07-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,466 Times in 3,546 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default The media won tonight

ben roethlisberger, the villain fell short tonight.

the 'dirty playing' steelers defense got carved tonight

roger goodell got what he wanted

so did jerry jones

i don't know what else to say other than this sucks.

and i hope arians is replaced. if this was the last job he wanted well, enjoy the unemployment line (i hope)
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
SteelHaven

Member Number:
Default Re: The media won tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
ben roethlisberger, the villain fell short tonight.

the 'dirty playing' steelers defense got carved tonight

roger goodell got what he wanted

so did jerry jones

i don't know what else to say other than this sucks.

and i hope arians is replaced. if this was the last job he wanted well, enjoy the unemployment line (i hope)
Whaaa

John Harbaugh is this you?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #3
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelHaven View Post
Whaaa

John Harbaugh is this you?
no it's me. just pointing out the facts son

if i was harbaugh i'd say keep arians. just like how we're all hoping carson palmer keeps playing for the bengals lol
Old 02-07-2011, 04:49 AM   #4
SteelHaven

Member Number:

Quote:
no it's me. just pointing out the facts son

if i was harbaugh i'd say keep arians. just like how we're all hoping carson palmer keeps playing for the bengals lol
Arians really wasn't the problem I thought his game plan was solid (for him!). He wasn't out there causing the turnovers or the over throws. It was just a bad result. Who cares about the media. Goodell, Jones, or tthe media didn't cost us the game, we did. Jones is happy cause he hates us, would you rather he didn't? I don't
Old 02-07-2011, 04:56 AM   #5
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
Arians really wasn't the problem I thought his game plan was solid (for him!). He wasn't out there causing the turnovers or the over throws. It was just a bad result. Who cares about the media. Goodell, Jones, or tthe media didn't cost us the game, we did. Jones is happy cause he hates us, would you rather he didn't? I don't
I'm just saying, we had a chance to take down the evil empire and didn't, and the feeling sucks.

and yes i agree, even with the 3 turnovers we had a golden opportunity to win. the ball with 2 minutes left. ah ****. another beer before i crash for the night
Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 AM   #6
SteelHaven

Member Number:

Quote:
I'm just saying, we had a chance to take down the evil empire and didn't, and the feeling sucks.

and yes i agree, even with the 3 turnovers we had a golden opportunity to win. the ball with 2 minutes left. ah ****. another beer before i crash for the night
The loss was hurtful to me and a hard pill to swallow as is everyone but I am overcome in the sense that I was extremely proud of the way we went down swinging and never giving up when we were down 21-3.

My reaction to the loss is a feeling of pride and redemption for next year. I can't wait till training camp

Last I checked we're still 1 up over the evil empire (if you meant Dallas)and no other team can say that
Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 AM   #7
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
The loss was hurtful to me and a hard pill to swallow as is everyone but I am overcome in the sense that I was extremely proud of the way we went down swinging and never gave up when we were down 21-3.

My reaction to the loss is a feeling of pride and redemption for next year. I can't wait till training camp

Last I checked we're still 1 up over the evil empire (if you meant Dallas)and no other team can say that
true that. we were down big and didn't give up. and I'm with you as far as looking forward to the next season. we have a lot of young talent on the rise which gives me a good feeling
Old 02-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #8
SteelHaven

Member Number:

Quote:
true that. we were down big and didn't give up. and I'm with you as far as looking forward to the next season. we have a lot of young talent on the rise which gives me a good feeling
a lot of young talent on our team now plus the potential of the draft picks (whoever they are) coming in..This is an important draft if we plan to make it back to the SB in 1-3 years.. we need not a good draft but a great one.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #9
pghfrank62
Water Boy

Member Number: 17453

Did anybody really believe at the start of this season that they would make it to the Super Bowl. If you said yes your a freakin liar. This was a great season, how many teams lose QB 4 games and make it 30 teams were sitting on their asses watching at home. One game short of a dynasty. 21pts off turnovers, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what an accomplishment this was. Cheer Fans this team is a winner in my book.
pghfrank62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:39 AM   #10
SH-Rock
Living Legend

Member Number: 15497
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghfrank62 View Post
Did anybody really believe at the start of this season that they would make it to the Super Bowl. If you said yes your a freakin liar. This was a great season, how many teams lose QB 4 games and make it 30 teams were sitting on their asses watching at home. One game short of a dynasty. 21pts off turnovers, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what an accomplishment this was. Cheer Fans this team is a winner in my book.
I expect every season that we make it to the Super Bowl. Like Mike Tomlin says "The Standard is the Standard".
SH-Rock is online now   Reply With Quote