Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 03-27-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
Wallace108

Member Number:
Default The Greatest Story Ever Told

What’s the greatest story ever told? I don’t know … we haven’t told it yet.

I'm sure some of you have seen some version of this. For those who haven't, we tell a story a few sentences at a time using SF members as characters (only those who participate in telling the story can be added as characters). One poster stops mid-sentence, and the next poster continues the story from where the previous poster left off.

Will it be a comedy? An adventure? A horror story? More than likely, it will be a little bit of everything. But hopefully it will be fun and help pass the time during the offseason. Anyone is welcome to join in (the more participants the better), but please read the rules before doing so.

Rules:
1. Real-life people (such as Charlie Sheen) can be added as characters to the story at any time, but SF members will be the main characters. Only SF members who participate in telling the story can be added as characters.
2. Try to keep posts to a few sentences.
3. You can't post again until someone else posts.
4. You have to end in mid-sentence.
5. You have to pick up where the previous poster left off. You can't go off on some crazy tangent and completely derail the story.
6. Characters can’t be in two places at once. If Character A is talking to Character B in a bar, don’t have Character A suddenly pop up somewhere else. If you want the character somewhere else, you have to move him/her there.
7. Don't interrupt the story by commenting or posting other stuff. If you want to comment on the story or ask a question about something that happened, please do so in red text.

Things to consider:
1. Don’t just focus on action. Just like a real story, describe scenes, how characters are feeling, etc.
2. Don’t rush the story. If characters are in Pittsburgh and traveling to California, don’t have them get there in three posts. Make the trip an adventure.
3. Once an SF member contributes to the story, he/she can be introduced into the story as a character. I’ll keep a running list of eligible characters at the end of this post. Anyone can introduce an eligible character into the story in any way they want.
4. Although we’re using our names as characters, we’re not actually in the story. So don’t say “we” or “us.” For instance, if Wallace108 is a character and I’m making a post, I’m going to say “Wallace108 poured himself a beer,” not “I poured myself a beer.”

*If any of the rules are broken and the story gets derailed, I’ll reset the story to the previous post.
*If two people post at the same time, the first post that shows up is the one that counts.

This might sound confusing, but it’s really not. After a few posts, it’ll make sense.

CHARACTERS
Wally (Wallace108)
Buddha (Buddha Bus)
Mach (MACH1)
B-Dub (BGSU A Dub)
MoP (MasterOfPuppets)
Truck (stlrtruck)
BigRick ... not introduced yet
Va (VASTEELER)
SiCA (SteelersinCA) ... not introduced yet

Last edited by Wallace108; 03-28-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
Wallace108

Member Number:
Default Re: The Greatest Story Ever Told

Wally was sitting on his couch watching a rerun of The Golden Girls, just as he did every Friday night. He took another sip of Busch Light when his phone rang. “Who could be calling this late at night?” he grumbled to himself. He got up off the couch and …
Old 03-27-2011, 01:35 AM   #3
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... picked up the receiver to find Buddha Bus on the other end. Buddha said, "Hey Creepy Uncle! Did you see the hot ass outfit Rue McClanahan was wearing tonight? She is one fine mamma-jamma of an elderly cougar that one!". Wally agreed and said, " I would bang the dust off that mummified poonanner anyday! If I could just have 5 minutes with ol' Blanche I would...

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,269 Times in 2,306 Posts

lick her belly button from the inside. Then I would

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 AM   #5
Wallace108

Member Number:

... make her a golden girl in a whole different way." Wally paused, wondering if he hadn't been too inappropriate. No, he knew his good friend Buddha understood the lure of an older woman. So he continued. "Buddha, I was thinking ...
Old 03-27-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... do you think Estelle Getty is outta my league?" To which Buddha replied, "Absolutely! A woman that fine and aged is way beyond the likes of a mere mortal such as you!" Wally, saddened by this revelation replied, "I just wish that once in my life...

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:58 AM   #7
Wallace108

Member Number:

I could hook up with a woman who is aged like fine wine." Buddha tried to hold back his laughter, but he couldn't do it. Laughing, he said, " You sicko! Quit being so picky. You know your only requirement is a heartbeat. But forget about your sick obsessions for now. I've got something important to tell you. I ...
Old 03-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... was once a 90 year old woman myself. I can no longer contain this secret. It has haunted me since that fateful day in October of 1947 when I had the operation. I hope this shocking news doesn't alter our friendship irreparably. I only tell you this because I...

Old 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #9
Wallace108

Member Number:

need you to tell me something. The other day, you were talking about your friend, Mach. What you said has really been bothering me. Did you mean it when you said ...
Old 03-27-2011, 02:14 AM   #10
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... that he was really a transsexual billy goat from Uranus? I can't even begin to wrap my head around a space traveling, barnyard trannie-nanny! That shit is too crazy to...