Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
Wallace108

Member Number:
Default Re: The Greatest Story Ever Told

... wrap my head around. But you've never lied to me before." Wally thought about what to say next. Could he tell Buddha everything he knew? "Listen, Buddha, it's late. I don't feel like getting into this now. Let's meet at the bar tomorrow night and I'll tell you everything I know about Mach." Buddha wanted the truth now, but he agreed to wait. "OK, tomorrow night. But you need to tell me everything. I'll see you tomorrow." Buddha hung up the phone and ...
Old 03-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #12
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... went back to his beer drinking and self-gratification. He had known no lover better than himself. He picked up the bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care and went to work on his...

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #13
Wallace108

Member Number:

chapped lips. He had read in Cosmopolitan magazine that Vasoline helped heal chapped lips. So after some self-gratification and lip therapy, he headed to bed. It was going to be a big day tomorrow.

Across town, Wally closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. He dreaded telling Buddha what he knew about Mach. But it had to be done. Finally, he drifted off to sleep and ...

Last edited by Wallace108; 03-27-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #14
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

... dreamt of frolicking merrily in a rainbow bordered meadow of tulips with unicorns and kitty cats.

All of a sudden, a vision of Tiny Tim appeared high above the rainbow in the sky. He spoke warningly, "Wallace, you must be very careful when revealing the secrets of MACH. You know not what kind of destruction and devastation could be unleashed on the world if highly sensitive and disturbing confidential information of this nature is exposed to a twisted and sick individual such as Buddha Bus. He may finish going completely insane and wreak havoc across the lands! He may even be powerful enough to cheat death and become one of the living dead to continue on his path of the annihilation of the human race! Now have fun tiptoeing through the tulips and heed my warning! TOODLE-OO!!!"

Wally's knees felt weak and he collapsed into a pile of Hello Kitty pillows and....

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
BGSU A Dub
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17389

began to think about how bad Tiny Tim looked. Wally could tell that Tiny Tim was on another 20 day bender. Life had took a turn for the worse for Tiny Tim ever since he walked in on Scrooge having sex with his girlfriend. Wally then wondered to himself: "Should I really...
BGSU A Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #16
Wallace108

Member Number:

be dreaming about Tiny Tim? Finding the Golden Girls sexy is one thing, but dreaming about Tiny Tim is a little too disturbing." With that, Wally's eyes popped open. His face was covered in sweat. He looked at the clock on his nightstand and saw that it was 11:23 in the morning. He had a restless night of strange dreams, but the day ahead of him figured to be even stranger. He got out of bed ...
Old 03-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #17
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,957 Times in 1,675 Posts

farted and scratched his balls . he then tripped over a shoe , muttered something at the cat , walked to the kitchen , opened the fridge and pulled out....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #18
Wallace108

Member Number:

a Busch Light. That's how he started off every day. The Breakfast of Chumpions. He wondered what he had gotten himself into. How was he going to tell Buddha everything he knew about Mach? He decided that the best thing to do would be to talk to the one person who knew even more than he did ... the person responsible for everything. He drank down the Busch Light, got dressed, and left to go see his old friend, B-Dub, who was ...
Old 03-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #19
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,957 Times in 1,675 Posts

currently a resident at a mental institution.
Bdub used to be a normal everyday 9 to 5 joe sixpack until a combination of things pushed him and his life spiraling out of control until the mental strain proved to be to much. it all started in febuary, right after the steelers lost to green bay in the superbowl. Bdub and a few friends sat at the local watering hole ....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,844 Times in 2,166 Posts

wishing they could get some of that golden girl cottage cheese. And then they were all discussing how small their ....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote