Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 04-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #41
finesward
Team Captain

Member Number: 14448
Default Re: Disappearing Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
BTW- I'm summarizing this thread for those of you who simply post non-sense that doesn't have anything to do what I've been posting about.

*I* (being me; if you don't like it then post some facts) don't think we did enough in the draft to stop the Elite passing teams from spreading us out, throwing quickly, and picking on our "less-than-average" 2nd, 3rd, and 4th corner. That was my only argument that I presented with facts.

There are only a few teams like that but we'll have to beat them to play/win the Super Bowl.

I didn't rape your sister or kill your dog.

Llama
I don't think sitting at 31 there was any miracle player availble that would of been able to step in right away and solidify the CB position. Agree? Aaron Williams was not the answer. So we would of had to trade up to grab one of the top 2 CB's as the quality behind them dropped off considerably. That would of TANKED our draft and possibly next year's draft as well. So maybe we didn't do enough to stop the 4-5 elite QB's in the league, but we did solidify O-line with a quality guy and brought in another workhorse DE to address that need.

So lets see, you bet thousands of dollars on football games, drive a beamer, and repeat everything you hear on television to strangers on the internet to make yourself feel smart.

Yeah your a douche...
finesward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #42
sexyllama
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18213

Let's see you've attached on to me because obviously you've got daddy issues?

YOU were worried about what car I drive? Ding dumbass!

YOU questioned that I didn't know shit but betting on games and knowing the players is a big key to actually winning 80% of your bets. Ding dumbass!

I use facts and statistics about spread teams like NE, GB, and what Cincy got lucky doing two years ago. (but luckily the Bengals are the Bengals!) then I also pointed out that several analysts were saying similar things but that makes me an idiot for being well-informed as I watch, read, and listen. Go drink your Bud and shoot some critters, bro!

Yeah, your a probably a dumb, racist hick who married to a cousin. Have fun watching the draft in your trailer!

Love Llama

(PS I"m not a Llama so don't get excited because I'm a farm animal See ya Deliverance-man)
sexyllama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #43
finesward
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
Let's see you've attached on to me because obviously you've got daddy issues?

YOU were worried about what car I drive? Ding dumbass!

YOU questioned that I didn't know shit but betting on games and knowing the players is a big key to actually winning 80% of your bets. Ding dumbass!

I use facts and statistics about spread teams like NE, GB, and what Cincy got lucky doing two years ago. (but luckily the Bengals are the Bengals!) then I also pointed out that several analysts were saying similar things but that makes me an idiot for being well-informed as I watch, read, and listen. Go drink your Bud and shoot some critters, bro!

Yeah, your a probably a dumb, racist hick who married to a cousin. Have fun watching the draft in your trailer!

Love Llama

(PS I"m not a Llama so don't get excited because I'm a farm animal See ya Deliverance-man)
You wanted to know why I thought you were an idiot.

1. You make statements that anyone watching NFL network could make.
2. You can't comprehend defensive strategy enough to know that pressure is more important in DL's defense than being able to cover a WR like Revis.
3. You wager tens of thousands of dollars on sporting events, which means you must be ok with losing thousands of dollars occasionally, which means your daddy probably gave you everything you've ever had and you've never actually worked a day in your life.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by the car they drive. Someone who is caught up in appearances would typically drive a BMW.
5. You simply repeat what you see, hear, and listen to. That is different than actually providing insight, analysis, and comprehension which you have so clearly shown an ineptitude.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #44
finesward
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesward View Post
I don't think sitting at 31 there was any miracle player availble that would of been able to step in right away and solidify the CB position. Agree? Aaron Williams was not the answer. So we would of had to trade up to grab one of the top 2 CB's as the quality behind them dropped off considerably. That would of TANKED our draft and possibly next year's draft as well. So maybe we didn't do enough to stop the 4-5 elite QB's in the league, but we did solidify O-line with a quality guy and brought in another workhorse DE to address that need.

So lets see, you bet thousands of dollars on football games, drive a beamer, and repeat everything you hear on television to strangers on the internet to make yourself feel smart.

Yeah your a douche...
Hey llama, you still never answered this part did you??? Nice deflecting though, bravo