Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 05-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
Bubbabanjo
Banned

Member Number: 15711
Default Re: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter Remarks About Osama bin Laden Will Cause Backlash

James is a great American!!! God bless James and America!!! Dont besmirch James with an Al Queda sympathizers mouthings.
Bubbabanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
theplatypus
Team Owner

Member Number: 3329
Default Re: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter Remarks About Osama bin Laden Will Cause Backlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbabanjo View Post
Oh yeah....he just believes in something. Like Bin Laden?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me!!!!

And I'm sure he loves that sweet heart Hitler. No man that believes what he said deserves to be a Steeler. He either needs to TOTALLY retract an oral diarehha outbreak.....or get kicked off this team. This is Pittsburgh!!!! We tolerate NO AL QUEDA sympathizers!!!! None of our lost family members, service members or any American should tolerate any man that sheds a tear for this animal.

I am steamed!!!!!
Dude, don't be a dipshit
theplatypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #23
Bubbabanjo
Banned

Man right down the road from ya'll is a field full of dead Americans that fought the first battle against that animal. I have been there. They deserve better than this.

YOU PEOPLE REMEMBER WHO PAYED THE ULTIMATE PRICE SO YOU CAN WATCH GAMES!!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #24
Bubbabanjo
Banned

Mr Team Pez.....................you are the Dipshit sir........you gotta be kiddin me. You stink if you agree with this creep.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #25
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,869 Times in 2,906 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

I'm a veteran of the US military, and I'm saying some people are blowing this crap WAY out of proportion. Rashard has a right to his own opinion and he said nothing that would identify him as an Al-Qaeda sympathizer. Maybe he just isn't for the death penalty, that doesn't make him any less american.
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #26
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloppbeast View Post
I agree. While I think it's stupid for him to make extreme (and by extreme I mean unconventional) political statements on such a platform, it's not like he's unamerican just because he feels that way. But, I fear a potential backlash for the guy.

Honestly, part of me agrees with him. You guys can call me "unamerican" if you want, but it's just how I feel. I'm against war; I'm against the death penalty; and I've never met this Osama Bin Laden. I did not see him organize an operation to blow up any of our buildings, I only have information provided by our government telling me he did such things. Either way, even if he is guilty, this whole idea that death justifies death seems barbaric to me - I thought we were civilized. If that makes me unamerican, well I guess I'm guilty as charged.
Clopp you are showing an ostrich with his head in the sand mentality here.

Have you seriously never done any research about al-Qaida or Osama Bin Laden? The man ran a terrorist organization that enforced draconian rule over helpless people while suppressing the rights of women, homosexuals, and anybody else that contradicts their fundamental beliefs. This isn't "information provided by our government" using your logic one could hardly believe anything happens in the world that one doesn't witness with one's own eyes. Come on, anyone who knwos about al-Qaida knows they sponsor Taliban activities, who take credit for the destruction of America Troops as often as they can.

You're not unamerican but not thinking very hard here, yet you don't seem really interested in it. However, Islamic extremism is a threat to America, wether people want to believe it or no.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #27
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,869 Times in 2,906 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbabanjo View Post
Mr Team Pez.....................you are the Dipshit sir........you gotta be kiddin me. You stink if you agree with this creep.
says the guy with a skunk avatar
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #28
bubbletownwr88
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17882

Mr. Bubbabanjo skunk man if someone killed our president and was parading around about it in there country i'm guessing you would probably go cut yourself in a corner, but thats the same thing. i mean i'm glad they killed this guy he did horrible things, but you don't see me going out and throwing a party about it that's the problem here not the deal with us liking him.
bubbletownwr88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #29
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
I'm a veteran of the US military, and I'm saying some people are blowing this crap WAY out of proportion. Rashard has a right to his own opinion and he said nothing that would identify him as an Al-Qaeda sympathizer. Maybe he just isn't for the death penalty, that doesn't make him any less american.
I agree I don't think he is an al-Qaida sympathizer, but just a dumbass, which I suspected after he extolled on the intellect it would take for him to reveal the "parallels" between slavery and the NFL.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #30
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,155 Times in 580 Posts

No one is celebrating his death. We are celebrating good old fashion American ass whipping. You (bleep) with the Bull you get the horns. And that (bleep) got the BULL in the EYE for the crack shot. BOOYA!
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote