Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 07-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Steelers Tickets

I have been to some Steelers games before but I have never had to purchase the tickets myself. I would love to make it out there this year for the game against the Gaytriots or even better, the Ravens. Where is the best place to buy tickets? It looks like there are some good deals on ebay, has anybody here bought there tickets on ebay? Also, when I went the last few times my dad had bought the tickets and we were pretty close to the field. I was wondering how the view is from some of the upper seats? With work being slow I might not be able to swing the good seats. I'm in California by Angels stadium and the upper seat views are very good, but then at Chargers stadium, the view is not so good, that's why I ask. Any advice would be great, thanks.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Steelers Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
I have been to some Steelers games before but I have never had to purchase the tickets myself. I would love to make it out there this year for the game against the Gaytriots or even better, the Ravens. Where is the best place to buy tickets? It looks like there are some good deals on ebay, has anybody here bought there tickets on ebay? Also, when I went the last few times my dad had bought the tickets and we were pretty close to the field. I was wondering how the view is from some of the upper seats? With work being slow I might not be able to swing the good seats. I'm in California by Angels stadium and the upper seat views are very good, but then at Chargers stadium, the view is not so good, that's why I ask. Any advice would be great, thanks.
I have seats in 509, row M. I've sat all over the place at Heinz and I like the upper level between the 20's, low row seats the best of any except sideline clubs. Lower endzones are the worst in my opinion. If you go lower level the higher the better. If you're too close to the field you can't see anything once they get past midfield going away from you.

The upper endzone bleachers will be the cheapest, but they are metal bleachers instead of seats with armrests. If you get a lower row in the upper level I think you'll be happy.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
tanda10506
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
I have seats in 509, row M. I've sat all over the place at Heinz and I like the upper level between the 20's, low row seats the best of any except sideline clubs. Lower endzones are the worst in my opinion. If you go lower level the higher the better. If you're too close to the field you can't see anything once they get past midfield going away from you.

The upper endzone bleachers will be the cheapest, but they are metal bleachers instead of seats with armrests. If you get a lower row in the upper level I think you'll be happy.
The upper level between the 20's, that's would be 520-527, which is behind the endzone? 520-527 are metal bleachers then?
Old 07-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
thumper
Banned

Member Number: 13415

SCALP
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
The upper level between the 20's, that's would be 520-527, which is behind the endzone? 520-527 are metal bleachers then?
When I said between the 20's, I meant yard line. That would be 508-513 and 532-537.
518-527 are the upper endzone bleachers.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
tanda10506
Team President

Ok, I thought you meant section numbers. The tickets are fair priced for those sections also, so I'm going to see if I can find a lower row in that section. I understand that the 520-527 section is metal bleachers, but if I have to settle for those, how will the view be?
Old 07-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
Ok, I thought you meant section numbers. The tickets are fair priced for those sections also, so I'm going to see if I can find a lower row in that section. I understand that the 520-527 section is metal bleachers, but if I have to settle for those, how will the view be?
If you get those the view will be fine. All things being equal, go for 521-524 in a single letter row and you'll be happy Those sections will give you a straight on angle from the endzone. You will like how you can see the pass plays open up from there.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:16 AM   #8
55BaileyFan
Starter

Member Number: 13479

Ticketmaster still has some at base price (like 160 for two) in the uppers. Other than that scalp or pay and arm and a leg for low levels.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
tanda10506
Team President

It looks like Ebay is the place to buy them, but I better do it quick. Are the single letter rows lower? What do you guys mean by scalp, at the game? I don't want to fly all the way there and not be able to for sure get tickets.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #10
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,093 Times in 840 Posts

Quote:
Looks like some people already got it taken care-of but when I buy tix, I usually go about things on some secondary sites like a ticketmaster or a ticketstub type issue.

I've been to a plethora of Steelers games and have sittin' everywhere, below and above. Let me just say that you won't get the full blown on fan-experience unless you're up top! Love the 500 sections. Great view, rowdy fans and not hard to find. I say go up top. If I had to pick between the 100 sections or the 500's, I'm hiking. Good luck!