Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
goltzm
Water Boy

Member Number: 18526
Default My entire Steeler collection must go.

I am looking for a sports bar/club who would be willing to buy my entire Steeler Man Cave. Everything in the the room is to go as one piece. The only things that are not part of this listing are the 65 inch TV, DVD/VCR, HD DVR, Theater System, Pool Table and 2 autographed photos which have personal meaning to me. There are over 185 Steelers and Penguins 8x10 autographed photographs. There are 3 fullsized helmets which have numerous autographs on them. There is a throwback helmet signed by: Helmet signed by: Mike Logan, Craig Wolfley, Charlie Batch, Rocky Bleier, Najeh Davenport, Matt Bahr, Darnel Stapleton, Larry Foote, Randy Grossman, Art Rooney Jr, Carrey David, LarMarr Woodley, Gerry Moon Mullens, Tyrone Carter, John Banaczak, Dennis Dixon, Keyaron Fox, Larry Brown, LC Greenwood, Larry Foote, Mike Wallace, Deshea Townsend, Ziggy Hood, Robin Cole, Jon Dekker, Pat Bailey, Mike Wagner, Marv Kellum, Andy Russell, Anthony Madison, Matt Spaeth, Dewayne Woodruff, Gary Russell, Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Dan Sepulveda, Chris Hoke, Tunch Ilkin, Maurkice Pouncey, Bryant McFadden, Stefan Logan and Clark Hagans. There is a Suber Bowl 40 helmet with multiple autographs on it. The other helmet is an authentic helmet with multiple autographs on it. There are 35 autographed footballs, including footballs signed individually by Franco Harris, Chuck Noll, Joe Green, LC Greenwood and all 4 members of the Steel Curtain. There are autographed jerseys by Ben Roethlisberger, Santonio Holmes, Willie Parker, Kevin Steven, Jarrko Ruutu and Marc Andrei Fleury. There is a mini helmet signed by Jerome Bettis. There is a terrible towel signed by both Bill Cowher and Mike Tomlin. There is a professionally mounted set of the tickets from the final year of Three Rivers Stadium that was bought at the Steelers Sideline store. There are 35 signed hockey pucks and 11 signed baseballs, including 2 baseballs signed by Bill Mazeroski. There is a hockey stick signed by Jarrko Ruutu, Max Talbot and Brooks Orpik, as well as a hockey stick signed by Phil Bourque, Ken Wregget, Brian Trottier and Taglianetti. There are numerous editions of the Terrible Towel and a wide assortment of Steelers and Penguins baseball caps. There are over 25 Steeler/Penguin and Pirates Pennants and countless posters. There are numerous Steeler/Penguin and Pirates bobbleheads. There are numerous Steelers pop and beer cans from the 70s to today. There are Steelers, Penguins and Pirates Pennants. There are There is a Steelers Helmet Fathead, a Penguins Logo Fathead, Jack Lambert Fathead and Sydney Crosby Fathead. There are Steelers curtains on the windows. If the price is right, I will include the Steelers pool table lamp as well. Plus there are too many posters and signs to name. There is an air hockey table and a foosball table that goes with the package, but the pool table and electronic equipment remain mine. There are 2 Steelers recliner chairs and 2 Steelers lawn chairs that go along with the package as well. There are 2 manequin forms to display jerseys on as well as a commercial shirt display rack that you can display a half dozen jerseys on. You MUST see this collection to believe it. Do not respond to me if you expect me to give you the room for free.

Respond with your name and phone #.

You must agree to pick this room up in person and pack the room yourself. You MUST pay in cash before any item will leave my possession.
goltzm is offline   Reply With Quote