Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 05-28-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327
Default 12 in custom big ben for sale

I have decided to part with this figure because I'm running thin on room. I will accept any fair, serious offer but am hoping to get at least $100, but like I said I will consider all offers.I want to make it available for a fan before I sell it on ebay or another auction site. If the buyer prefers the security of ebay I can set a private auction on there where I have a 100% feedback rating. Trust me you will not be disapointed in the detail. I hand paint all aspects of the figure except the numbers and logos. The stripes uniform etc are all hand painted. This is a step alot of customizers choose to do as decals. This takes away from the look. I am one of the cheapest customizers price wise on the net. Alot of others wont even consider doing a 6 in fig with package for less than 70-80 dollars. But my quality compared to the higher priced ones is spot on. I hand sculpted a glove on the trowing hand and a beard on the face of this figure. This took a good while to complete and would make quite an addition to a Big Ben fans collection. I also back up my figures. If a part gets damaged etc say for instance an arm snaps off or anything like that I will fix it for free as long as you have the figure. Now im talking normal stuff here not a mad fan throwing it against a concrete wall or something lol. I take alot of pride in these figures as I am 100% black and gold. I am also willing to take offers which would involve tickets or the right to purchase a ticket or two to a game this year. Anyway take a look at the pics and if any fan is interested email me at brian@allstarcustomsonline.com

www.allstarcustomsonline.com

Custom Figures and T's

Last edited by Allstar; 05-28-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: 12 in custom big ben for sale

Great work... and the fact that they are 1 of 1 is pretty cool.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Thank you I appreciate the comments!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:03 PM   #4
Allstar
Bench Warmer

I'll have a Santonio Holmes or two up here in about a month I'm hoping and they will hopefully be signed in paclage or I'll be doing a custom base which will be signed and authenticated.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:21 AM   #5
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: 12 in custom big ben for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar
I'll have a Santonio Holmes or two up here in about a month I'm hoping and they will hopefully be signed in paclage or I'll be doing a custom base which will be signed and authenticated.
GREAT WORK ALLSTAR!!! Looks Sharp.

Is there a chance of getting this Ben figure autographed? I am stationed in San Diego, CA (U.S. Navy) and do not get to go to Training Camps, etc.

As soon as Santonio is finished, let us know.

But if there was a chance of Ben's autograph showing up on this figure, I would definitely be interested!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
Allstar
Bench Warmer

I could see what I can do about the auto. I am working with a sports memoriablia shop here where I live so I will speak with him. He has no signings coming up with Ben, but he may be able to get it in the future. The current fig auto combos I'll be doing are Santonio Holmes and James Harrison. Now with the auto graphed figure I give people two choices to have a custom made autographed base or an autographed custom insert. Just shoot me an email if interested.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:19 AM   #7
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I will pass this on to my Steelers fan club, awesome work
Old 05-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #8
beSteelmyheart
Team Captain

Member Number: 1249

Very nice!
Just a question from a fellow artist-how do you get Ben to endorse the product, or keep from getting in trouble w/the NFL? Sorry, I don't mean to hijack, I've been curious about that kind of thing-can you send me a PM?
Old 05-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #9
Allstar
Bench Warmer

No need to PM I'd like everyone to see what I think on this subject. Could the NFL come after me for doing this? Sure could as I am not licensed to use the logos etc. But the only thing that in a way kind of helps is I always put a disclaimer on my website etc saying I'm not affiliated with the teams logos etc. As long as you come out right and say this and that you are not representing the teams etc, the NFL seems to not care. Plus every figure I do is different in some way so I can say its a true 1 for 1 work of collectible art. Now if I were to make 500 willie parkers of the same pose markings etc and sell them, the nfl would have a problem with that. I dont sell alot on ebay either to try and avoid alot of things. I mean I have players who get figures from me who other wise may never get one and the agents of those players seem to support it. Now as far as doing college players I dont even bother unless by personal request because the NCAA is very protective of its logos etc and will come after anyone it can. Hope this clears some things up.

Brian
Old 05-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #10
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
I will pass this on to my Steelers fan club, awesome work

Thanks that would be great I'll give discounts on multiple orders as well as I can design fantsy football team players logos etc for anyone into that.