Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
siss
Team Captain
 
siss's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 831
Gender: Female
Member Number: 1611
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Talking My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

So much is being made about the Bengals and the Steelers rivaly. There quarterback doesnt much like us (whinner), and and thats okay, he's allowed to have an opion.
We can compare #'s and stats all we want, however I thought I would take a servey of a different sort.
Between Ben and Carson which guy would you rather have:


1. Date your sister?
2. Hang out with at a bar?
3.Help your grandmother across the street:
4.Win in a bar fight?
5.Watch your kids on a friday night?
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life?
__________________
"It seems every year there is some reason they are trying to doubt me. Small school, I was playing as a rookie and now this. I?m looking forward to proving to people that I?m up to the task."
~Ben Roethlisberger~

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

1. Date your sister? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

2. Hang out with at a bar? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

3. Help your grandmother across the street: - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

4. Win in a bar fight? - Don't care. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

5. Watch your kids on a friday night? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? - Ben (while winning the game in the process)
__________________

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 05-25-2006 at 01:50 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
shimmysteelerfan
Bench Warmer
 
shimmysteelerfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 313
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2301
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

1. Date your sister? Ben of corse....why would my sister date a homo??
2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben would be cool to hang out....carson would probably get drunk and cry about his knee all night
3.Help your grandmother across the street:
4.Win in a bar fight? Ben would win cause he can take a hit to the knee
5.Watch your kids on a friday night? Probably carson cause ben needs to get ready for the game on sunday
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben of course, carson would here footsteps the whole way!!!
__________________
shimmysteelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:14 PM   #4
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

BEN Ben is our guy!
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:31 PM   #5
SteelerzGirl
Banned
 
SteelerzGirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Steelers Country!
Posts: 2,099
Gender: Female
Member Number: 689
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmysteelerfan
1. Date your sister? Ben of corse....why would my sister date a homo??
^5
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #6
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by siss
So much is being made about the Bengals and the Steelers rivaly. There quarterback doesnt much like us (whinner), and and thats okay, he's allowed to have an opion.
We can compare #'s and stats all we want, however I thought I would take a servey of a different sort.
Between Ben and Carson which guy would you rather have:


1. Date your sister?
2. Hang out with at a bar?
3.Help your grandmother across the street:
4.Win in a bar fight?
5.Watch your kids on a friday night?
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life?
REAL easy answer. Everyone of them BEN!
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #7
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

1. Date your sister? Either one...but she wouldn't be interested, since they both have jobs.

2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben for sure...I've seen the pics, and it's no joke that the guy knows how to party.

3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge, so he can't be trusted around cars and such..

4.Win in a bar fight? Probably Carson...his team is filled with thugs who will punch anyone, even the coach, so he probably HAS to know how to fight.

5.Watch your kids on a friday night? I don't have any kids.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben has more last minute heroics already...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:41 PM   #8
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge.


That one actually made me laugh out loud....lol. That was good.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:57 PM   #9
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan City, IN
Posts: 3,253
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2290
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
1. Date your sister? Either one...but she wouldn't be interested, since they both have jobs.

2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben for sure...I've seen the pics, and it's no joke that the guy knows how to party.

3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge, so he can't be trusted around cars and such..

4.Win in a bar fight? Probably Carson...his team is filled with thugs who will punch anyone, even the coach, so he probably HAS to know how to fight.

5.Watch your kids on a friday night? I don't have any kids.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben has more last minute heroics already...
Ben might know how to party. But I wasn't impressed with the chicks he had in some of those pictures. I can get some impressive tail and I'm not an NFL hot shot QB. But to answer the question I rather hang with Ben then Carson.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:05 PM   #10
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

Did you see how drunk he was in that pic? You never had the beer goggles on?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts