Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #31
BKAnthem
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13149
Default Re: Andre Gurode Just got cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
steelerfans are acting just as desperate and kneejerk as miami fans (whos o-line has some REAL and serious issues).

hopefully this little tidbit of info from one of their reporters can put this silly notion to rest-

this reporter is baffled that just because of the tony sparano connection, dolphin fans wanna bring in 3/5 of the cowboys suck ass line to fix their dreadful woes.
how about this? instead of hearing about the mans knees, bring him in...if hes done fine...but whats wrong with checking him out? if he's healthy he's better than any RG candidate we have,same with Stinchcomb, there is no harm in making a phone call, performing a physical, doing some drills...it's like some of you guys are allergic to the notion that the Steelers should even attempt to improve the Oline..the season flashed before my eyes when i saw Ben almost Decapitated against Atlanta, you think he can run for his life forever?....the state that line is in now(and i don't give a shit about any other teams Oline) we should be taking a look at EVERYONE....Hell I think Kugler is better than what we roll out there outside of Pouncey....we've got 3 Tackles who can't play tackle, and so far can't even play guard, WHO'S SCOUTING THESE GUYS???.....you guys are fine with that?...we even had to re-sign an Olineman that NO ONE in the NFL wanted...you guys are fine with that? It would seem so....
BKAnthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:01 AM   #32
Kingmagyar
Team Captain

Member Number: 16118
Default Re: Andre Gurode Just got cut

Kind of the habit of the Steelers to sign someone out there before the roster is set. However this year I think they have a hard roster to pare down as it is. Is there room? We seem to have a nice group of 9 O'Lineman to keep. I think Gilbert will be starting by the end of the Season.
Kingmagyar is offline   Reply With Quote