Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 05-19-2005, 01:37 AM   #11
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
right on cleve !! I love #1 and #12 !!!

Power ranking #5 !! and we went 15-1, the best season in franchise history adn the first team in the AFC to ever do it, and returning most of the team this year!! WTF !
I agree. I saw that and was like #5????????? I was thinking 1-3. Most likely us taking the number 2 spot. I thought we may come 3rd with the Eagles taking two. But #5? Not sure what Ben's motorcycle has to do with our power ranking. In my opinion the ranking is bull.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:31 AM   #12
STEEL-MAN
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 391

rankings are fun, they have the raghead blackbirds much higher than I would put them. The Eagles and the T.O. problem is enough to drop them to 5th., The vike's need to prove they can play as team before I would move them up and the Pats need to fill a couple needs to sustain another run, also the Colts have to learn to beat good D's before I would put them above 6. The Steelers clearly should be 1st or 2nd if for any reason because they return a better team than last year and a team that knows how to win, other teams to look out for would be the SD Chargers, Falcons but Vic must stay healthy and the Jags as the sleeper team .
STEEL-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:58 AM   #13
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosdo
I agree. I saw that and was like #5????????? I was thinking 1-3. Most likely us taking the number 2 spot. I thought we may come 3rd with the Eagles taking two. But #5? Not sure what Ben's motorcycle has to do with our power ranking. In my opinion the ranking is bull.
Yah...I think their comment is uncalled for. All the other comment had to do with the teams off seasosn moves and their previous season...then there is the comment about Ben. 1st off he hasn't wrrecked like Winslow and the only reason they are making such a big deal about this is bacause of Winslow being an idiot. It has nothing to do with the game of football. But I do believe we will prove their rankings wrong...I think we will be 1 or 2 come mid season...maybe then they will give us a little of the credit these guys have earned!!!
Old 05-19-2005, 02:14 PM   #14
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Its all good, if we don`t get any respect, we`ll just show all the so called no it alls. Screw them, we are Superbowl Bound.
Old 05-19-2005, 04:39 PM   #15
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

You can see 10 different rankings and opinions in 10 different articles if u care to read them.. its all hype and opinion and they are reaching for something to talk about like ben and his bike, then just consider the source.

Detroit, here we come !!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 07:45 PM   #16
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

I was going to say you guys should start the season at #3. They have to put us at 1 and the Eagles at 2, but I WAS going to say there is no way the Colts, a lowly dome team, and the Vikings, should be ahead of you. That's what I was going to say. Then I saw's Cleve's post season rankings. The Patriots #6 ?
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 07:47 PM   #17
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Just figured I`d push some buttons HW. Its all good.LOL. I did take longer than I thought, to hear from you.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #18
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

My back went out on me Wed., and I had to spend the day flat on the bed. But, I'm back.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 11:16 PM   #19
Steelersfan

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
My back went out on me Wed., and I had to spend the day flat on the bed. But, I'm back.
Hope you feel better HW. But that is how the Pats will feel when we run over them again! :D