Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Bait and Switch

Many moons ago, I alerted the men of SF to be on the lookout for a Jen Anniston movie in which she not only "goes bald" (and I'm not talking on her head), but shows it in a full frontal scene.

Well, that movie is out now (The Break Up), and, alas, while there is a brief glimpse of what is probably Jen's body double's ass, the much hyped frontal scene is nowhere to be found.

I'm not a huge Anniston fan...I mean, I'd hit that and all, but I'm not about to plunk down nearly $10 to see her in a movie. I do like Vince Vaughn flick's, but I'm not crazy about him in a chick flick, but if you have a movie with Vince Vaughn AND a fully shaven Anniston, I'm there, and i don't think I'm alone.

I think they screwed the pooch on this one...you know they are gonna get the chicks out for this movie, if for no other reason than they all love "Friends", but they had a chance to score a real coup and attract a lot of dudes, and they blew it.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:42 PM   #2
slashsteel
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: Bait and Switch

One day we will see more frontals, and all men will be happy campers when that day arrives................ :)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #3
blackvelvet
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: out of this world, western PA
Posts: 232
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2128
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bait and Switch

You paid ten bucks to see her frontals? You perv. *shakes head*
__________________
Super Bowl XL: Always the champs, no matter what.
blackvelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:00 PM   #4
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bait and Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Many moons ago, I alerted the men of SF to be on the lookout for a Jen Anniston movie in which she not only "goes bald" (and I'm not talking on her head), but shows it in a full frontal scene.

Well, that movie is out now (The Break Up), and, alas, while there is a brief glimpse of what is probably Jen's body double's ass, the much hyped frontal scene is nowhere to be found.

I'm not a huge Anniston fan...I mean, I'd hit that and all, but I'm not about to plunk down nearly $10 to see her in a movie. I do like Vince Vaughn flick's, but I'm not crazy about him in a chick flick, but if you have a movie with Vince Vaughn AND a fully shaven Anniston, I'm there, and i don't think I'm alone.

I think they screwed the pooch on this one...you know they are gonna get the chicks out for this movie, if for no other reason than they all love "Friends", but they had a chance to score a real coup and attract a lot of dudes, and they blew it.

im about to explode. She is my #1 celebrity on the "rotation"

i better go to worship service tonight..
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:08 PM   #5
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bait and Switch

Why not just use the ammunition and run a batch to her tonight?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:09 PM   #6
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bait and Switch

There are some nude paparazzi pics of her floating around on the net you know...
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #7
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dale City, Virginia.
Posts: 1,793
Gender: Male
Member Number: 604
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bait and Switch

The Mrs. has been hinting around that she wants me to take her to see The Break Up......I weaseled my way out of taking her to see "Failure to Launch" but I think I'm stuck this time.
Vince Vaughn might be the only thing that makes this movie bearable.
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:44 PM   #8
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bait and Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe
There are some nude paparazzi pics of her floating around on the net you know...
POOOOOOM!!!!!
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #9
Jimmy James
Draft Prospect
 
Jimmy James's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 110
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2386
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bait and Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
The Mrs. has been hinting around that she wants me to take her to see The Break Up......I weaseled my way out of taking her to see "Failure to Launch" but I think I'm stuck this time.
Vince Vaughn might be the only thing that makes this movie bearable.
I see that the critics are saying this film is disappointing. I don't see it. We saw it earlier today. It worked for me. It was well directed by Peyton Reed. Vaughn, Favreau, Cole Hauser, Jason Bateman, and Vincent D'Onofrio are all very funny here if you ask me. As I think back on it, there are some implausibilites about the storyline. It's easy enough to just gloss over them and let it work. It's hardly the rom-com your wife might expect to see, though. In fact, I liked it better than my wife did. It really is about the break up, not about some cutesy story of how the two leads got together.
Jimmy James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #10
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bait and Switch

John Favreau is in it? I did not know this.

That changes things. They, I think, have only done "Swingers' and "Made" together, and both were most excellent and VERY funny...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts