Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #101
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789
Default Re: Week 1 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Make you a deal...when I show up on your Ravens forum after we kick your asses & start asking stupid questions about why Ed Reed was being "mean to us", you can call me all the mean little names you want.
See... that's the problem. I am not nearly as disrespectful and immature as you are and when a Pittsburgh Steelers fan shows up on a Raven's forum, I don't instantly attack them, insult them and act like a tough-guy douchebag.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #102
hitman78
Water Boy

Member Number: 18791

This was definitely one of the hardest games to watch in recent memory. They looked totally flat out there, save for Sanders and at times, Mendenhall.

I couldn't help but have negative thoughts regarding the rest of the season, but had to push those thoughts back. It's game one, they'll go back and look to correct their mistakes, and I can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks, most of all November 6th.
hitman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #103
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
What are you going on about? Where was I talking about Super Bowls or winning, ever in this thread? Just shows how arrogant you are. Did you ever win a Super Bowl? No. The Pittsburgh Steelers did. How long have the Baltimore Ravens been in existance? 15 years. How long have the Pittsburgh Steelers been in existance? 78 years. I don't see your point about Super Bowls or how they're relevant to this discussion.
Cmon dude. I'm a ravens fan and you are just playing a silly game where you troll and couch it in "classy" language. It's like telling your girlfriend "how come you look so fat in that dress when you're usually good looking." Just stop.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #104
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Trolls, Trolls, Trolls, may I ask in the last five years how many Super Bowl's have you won or been to for that matter. Let me answer for you, none, so instead of kissing Flacco's ass, maybe you should change your screen name to Trent Dilfer, the only one who knows how to win in Baltimore. You are already here talking smack, now remember one thing, oh yes, your team will have to come to Pittsburgh real soon, also it is a long season, pray, hope, wish or do whatever it is you do that your team can remain injury free. See we have learned to play through adversity, although this game is a set back, the Steelers will rebound, that you can be sure of.
Also, just to point out even more of how much you're an idiot. Where did I ever mention Joe Flacco, ever? Ever? Ever? Nowhere. Please, go back to bed, child.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #105
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
What are you going on about? Where was I talking about Super Bowls or winning, ever in this thread? Just shows how arrogant you are. Did you ever win a Super Bowl? No. The Pittsburgh Steelers did. How long have the Baltimore Ravens been in existance? 15 years. How long have the Pittsburgh Steelers been in existance? 78 years. I don't see your point about Super Bowls or how they're relevant to this discussion.
So are you ok with #77, who is that anyway, pushing Troy when Troy pushed no one? Troy's hands were clearly on the ball, by your video, not on Ray Rice. Do you think he didn't hear the whistle maybe? Do you think maybe he thought he could strip the ball away while still in play thinking it was still in play? Do you know what Oher (off sides every single damn play) said to Ike Taylor? Are you ok with that even though the Ravens were clearly winning this game. They just couldn't keep their mouths shut as usual. Bottom line is no one knows how it started, but it didn't look like Troy "started" anything.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #106
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Cmon dude. I'm a ravens fan and you are just playing a silly game where you troll and couch it in "classy" language. It's like telling your girlfriend "how come you look so fat in that dress when you're usually good looking." Just stop.
How am I trolling? I didn't mention Super Bowls or Joe Flacco once, yet this idiot goes on about asking how many Super Bowls we've won in the past 5 years and how I should stop kissing Joe Flacco's ass. Immaturity at it's finest.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #107
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943

Quote:
See... that's the problem. I am not nearly as disrespectful and immature as you are and when a Pittsburgh Steelers fan shows up on a Raven's forum, I don't instantly attack them, insult them and act like a tough-guy douchebag.
Give me a break with your little nice-guy act. You came here on false pretenses & your video evidence proved you wrong. Admit it & we can move on.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #108
hitman78
Water Boy

Member Number: 18791

Why would a Ravens' fan come here? What good could come of that?
hitman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #109
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Bottom line is no one knows how it started, but it didn't look like Troy "started" anything.
Thank you, finally.

You don't know how it started, so how can you say they're always mouthing off?

And that's all I asked for. To you it didn't look like Troy Polamalu started anything, to me it did. Also, if Michael Oher was off-sides "every damn play" it would have been called at least once, but I am sure the Ravens are cheaters, classless and all that...
Old 09-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #110
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Give me a break with your little nice-guy act. You came here on false pretenses & your video evidence proved you wrong. Admit it & we can move on.
My video evidence didn't prove me wrong. Who comes down with that much force, when to strip the ball you have to pull up; not push down? That makes no sense.