Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17069
Default Steelers Vs Patriots

Usually I hold back what I have to say ahead of time, but after seeing what The Patriots are doing tonight. The Steelers could very well be in trouble come Oct 30. I really really hate saying this. if Flacco could tear us up, Brady and Bellicheck are probably licking there chops. I hate to see The Steelers get embarrassed against them again. I just pray they show up & play with heart! Because I'm worried!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Steelers Vs Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserei90 View Post
Usually I hold back what I have to say ahead of time, but after seeing what The Patriots are doing tonight. The Steelers could very well be in trouble come Oct 30. I really really hate saying this. if Flacco could tear us up, Brady and Bellicheck are probably licking there chops. I hate to see The Steelers can embarrassed against them again. I just pray they show up! I'm worried!
Really looking ahead on the schedule. We will know the next few games what Steelers team we have this year. I want to see them win some games before I look forward to the Patriots game.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #3
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,034 Times in 2,579 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

if b-mac is still our #2 cb we have zero chance against the pats
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,700 Times in 2,902 Posts

while we play the seahawks this week its nice to see the patriots are in our (fans... tomlin better kick any player in the ass for thinking that far ahead) heads deeper than the steelers were in the ravens.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,194 Times in 500 Posts

Quote:
Usually I hold back what I have to say ahead of time, but after seeing what The Patriots are doing tonight. The Steelers could very well be in trouble come Oct 30. I really really hate saying this. if Flacco could tear us up, Brady and Bellicheck are probably licking there chops. I hate to see The Steelers get embarrassed against them again. I just pray they show up & play with heart! Because I'm worried!
No need to look that late in the season. It would be nice to just come back after Baltimore and get win #1 on the season! The way we played yesterday, New England wouldn't be the only team to embarrass us.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
No need to look that late in the season. It would be nice to just come back after Baltimore and get win #1 on the season! The way we played yesterday, New England wouldn't be the only team to embarrass us.
I know, it's just losing colon, everyone saying same old O-line, Aging defense. It's starting to piss me off. It's like people are already predicting our season down the toilet.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
ETL
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14528

I feel like our team has not won a playoff game in over 4 years.... oh wait, that's the Pats and not us.

I hate these Chicken Littles - because when they are wrong - they will not bring up how they were whining and worrying but if they are right - they will remind us over and over again at how they should have been made assistant GM and Colbert should have followed all the player moves they suggest

Let's just see what happens. Even if we go 1-3, I will still have hope for our team as they are a veteran team and know this is a long season
Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
SH-Rock
Living Legend

Member Number: 15497

It'll be a shootout. Hopefully Ben and the receivers can work so chemistry and give us a remote chance.
SH-Rock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,700 Times in 2,902 Posts

Quote:
I know, it's just losing colon, everyone saying same old O-line, Aging defense. It's starting to piss me off. It's like people are already predicting our season down the toilet.
you started this thread, did you not? because it sounds like you are the one pissing the season down the toilet.

in 2001 the steelers suffered a humiliating 21-3 defeat down in jacksonville in the season opener.

go take a look how they fared the rest of the way.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
you started this thread, did you not? because it sounds like you are the one pissing the season down the toilet.

in 2001 the steelers suffered a humiliating 21-3 defeat down in jacksonville in the season opener.

go take a look how they fared the rest of the way.
I'm just going by what people see it as. I'm not trying to piss down the season yet, but their are concerns that worried me a little. Yes concerned, but that don't mean I agree that our defense is aging, The O-line is a different story. When I said people maybe I should have said me. Sorry to confuse you. I guess I'll wait and see how things go.