Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 06-06-2006, 02:29 AM   #21
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Just How Much Do You Hate The BUNGALS?

I don't hate the Bengals. I hate the bandwagon fans they have or any bandwagon fans for that matter. I respect any long time and loyal fans.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:17 PM   #22
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

I hate every team in our division,plus the Cowboys,Eagles,and Raiders.I used to hate the Patriots,but I have learned to respect them,so I can't hate a team I respect.

But the Bungles and thier fans,wow can anyone say BANDWAGON?A lot of them don't know Chris Collinsworth and Boomer Esiason played for the Bungles!And Ickey Woods get the response of "who?".

I saw a Bengals fan here in Cleveland yesterday.I had my Super Bowl Champs hat on,he had his AFC North Champs hat on.He said "who dey?" and I replied with "we dey!".He got mad and ran off crying,mich like TJ and CJ do after losing to us.

As for the players,I find CJ comical.He wants to be an entertainer and he is one.I'll take my black and white TV anyday.TJ is just a punk riding on Johnson's coat tails IMHO.And Palmer,well,who can blame him for hating us?

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #23
Steel12
Banned

Member Number: 2397

Why hate a team that you DOMINATE???
Steel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:30 PM   #24
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
Agree alot of Bengals fans are getting on my last nerve. CanStop85 is a cool cat.
A lot of bengals fans are workin my last nerve too. But Cantstop85 is a chill man and he reppin the Redhead minority so he ain't all bad at all! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
I saw a Bengals fan here in Cleveland yesterday.I had my Super Bowl Champs hat on,he had his AFC North Champs hat on.He said "who dey?" and I replied with "we dey!".He got mad and ran off crying,mich like TJ and CJ do after losing to us.

As for the players,I find CJ comical.He wants to be an entertainer and he is one.I'll take my black and white TV anyday.TJ is just a punk riding on Johnson's coat tails IMHO.And Palmer,well,who can blame him for hating us?
I love how the bengals fans get mad at us for cheerin "We Dey!" I mean, they asked the question and we answered it. The dumb*ass didn't prolly have anythin he could really respond to you so all he had was "who dey?" which will always be answered simply and quickly......WE DEY!

Chad is a punk. He acts like a 14 year old braggin over the size of his dick to the other guys in the cafeteria. He keeps sayin he's the next Ron Jeremy but then when gym class came and they had to take showers everyone actually sees he's more like Mini-Me.....but no respect to Mini-Me, it's unfair to compare him to such a midget like Chad Johnson.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:54 PM   #25
GoFor6
Draft Prospect
Supporter

Member Number: 2352

Thank you IKE Taylor for shutting up Chad last year so we can speak all this trash. I really hope the Rooney's sign him up.
GoFor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 03:40 PM   #26
blackvelvet
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2128

I don't like them much, but I can't tolerate the Ravens. I'd rather see the Bungles win than the Ravens
Old 06-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #27
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645

As I stated after the Palmer "Hate Steelers" blast this rivalry has erupted into a volcano of hate that rivals no other. Not the even Ravens or the Raiders can match the contempt.

So Chad...break a leg. But wait until after we destroy you on the field. Wouldn't want to hear more excuses.
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #28
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

It's funny how I used to be sympathetic for the Bengals.I felt bad for them,all those losing years.But wow,they finally have a good year and them and thier fans want everyone else tp bow down to them.

WELL F**K THAT!

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #29
I.C. Lights
Starter

Member Number: 530

I have nothing against the Bengals, and so far I think the most obnoxious fans to post on this board since I've been a member are the Seahawk fans who couldn't deal with the fact that they lost the SB (this obviously doesn't include the hawks fans who were cool about it though). As far as teams are concerned, the Ratbirds will always be my #1 nemesis.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:26 AM   #30
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Up until 2005 season & the SB-XL, I didn't like the Ravens. Somone told me about Cowboys vs. Steelers thing, but it's way too old that pretty much nobody remembers now. Oh, and I used to hate (& respect) the Patriots, because it seemed those bastards were the only ones who can find a way to beat us.

Then OH MY GOD season with UNBELIEVABLE playoffs with most super SUPERBOWL happened. Guess what? :D First I read ten thousand crap about how Steelers cheated, & & all that shiit from the CrytheseaHawks. Then I found out how these Bengals fans had joined the-constant-cry-moan-&-masturebate in their toilet gang over 2005 season. I was shocked. I mean they didn't even have "Once upon a time..." to prove anything. They were knocked out by the Steelers long before even their AFC Champs celebration began. "Ooh, Steelers cheated all the way to SB" & "We feel for Seahawks" shiit got to stop. It's a pity. I really don't hate them, because they are not even close to a team that's worthy of wasting my nerve, like the Patriots.

Recently I checked out their website to find out what did Boo hoo Palmer say about hating the Steelers. Man, I tell you guys. Them, Bengals fans, they don't even like each other. There was this one dude from Penn. State said something about the Steelers. It wasn't that bad that something like "Now Steelers are this and that, what we gonna do" thing. And they started accusing each other for being a secret Steelers, and started giving crap to that poor Bengal tiger-kitten. Unlike those guys, I think we're better at being united behind our own team. Well enough said.

GO STEELERS!!!
SteelersMongol is offline   Reply With Quote