Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-08-2006, 07:36 AM   #31
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2142
Default Re: Just How Much Do You Hate The BUNGALS?

Old 06-08-2006, 12:15 PM   #32
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
I don't hate the Bengals, nor do I hate their fans. However, I do hate interlopers who come over to opposing teams boards and attempt to act as third party arbitrators when they should just really STFU and mind their own business.

As for the Bengals fans, I just pity them...

DITO!!!...I am teasingly competitive about beating the bengals....but I LOATHE fans who come to forums with their idiotic pseudo-intellectual trashtalk..using words out of contex and giving junior-high smack. Summary: Carson Palmer=respect....BengalBrian=loathe...any questions?
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #33
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

OK...just to respond to the early response about asking me how much of a Religous person I am that has all this hate...well...this is all about fun...I love the Steelers and just ..well...maybe I should say...I CANT stand the Bengals... I love the Lord and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I hope that everyone else is also.. I dont like Cincinnati or Baltimore or Cleveland but I respect everyone in our Division. I think McNair will make a little difference in Baltimore but it wont be enough for now. I think Romeo will help the Brownies out alot but can they compete with the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens right now?....No...not in my opinion any way. God Bless You All
Elvis
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:34 PM   #34
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006
OK...just to respond to the early response about asking me how much of a Religous person I am that has all this hate...well...this is all about fun...I love the Steelers and just ..well...maybe I should say...I CANT stand the Bengals... I love the Lord and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I hope that everyone else is also.. I dont like Cincinnati or Baltimore or Cleveland but I respect everyone in our Division. I think McNair will make a little difference in Baltimore but it wont be enough for now. I think Romeo will help the Brownies out alot but can they compete with the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens right now?....No...not in my opinion any way. God Bless You All
Elvis
lol I was just messing with you...you seem like a pretty nice guy. We need a few more of those on here.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #35
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Hate the bungles??? How can you hate a team that rarely has posed a threat. Finally they are competitive! It won`t last. The fans of thiers are another thing, most of them are alright, but there are some that just won`t to bash, bash, bash. Get over it already to them. To the ones that bring great thread, and can back up thier smack. i like them
Old 06-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #36
StillerPaul
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler
my have for the Bungals goes very deep since I work with there fans and live around there fans, they think they are all that because they won the AFC North and they think they are all that because they did something they never do and thats win a gave vs the steelers even if we knocked them out of the playoff's they still think they are top dog...

My hate goes deep I cant stand those *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* *censored**censored**censored* Bungals fans or team.....

and someone might want to move this to Blast Furnace because I have a feeling this topic will get way out of hand...

All ya have to do is remind the bungle fans that their city would be bankrupt had it not been for the influx of us Steeler fans once a year for the last 15 years. Tell em' how proud we are to help their town out when they were all too willing to bail on their own city and team.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #37
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

I dislike every team that takes the field to play against the Steelers. The Bengals are fighting to drive me nuts with those clownish uniforms.
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:54 PM   #38
24seven
Starter

Member Number: 525

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Hate the bungles??? How can you hate a team that rarely has posed a threat. Finally they are competitive! It won`t last. The fans of thiers are another thing, most of them are alright, but there are some that just won`t to bash, bash, bash. Get over it already to them. To the ones that bring great thread, and can back up thier smack. i like them
my sentiments exactly.. The bad ones i just ignore though.. Can't blame em for being happy there team doesn't exactly suck still after all these years..We'll still show em where the bear shit come sunday......