Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-07-2006, 09:59 AM   #21
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Soloman Wilcotts is the first....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
Something tells me Soloman didn't pick the Steelers to win the Superbowl last year with Jerome on the team and something also tells me he wouldn't have picked the Steelers this year if Jerome was still playing.
That pretty sums it up...lol. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Your better off opening up the yellow pages, picking the first name you see and asking their opinion of what the Steelers will do this season than listening to some of these "experts".
Old 06-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #22
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Conversely, I do believe there are some prognasticators STILL picking the Colts or Pats to win Super Bowl 40...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #23
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
NFL media person to my knowledge to go on the record as saying the Steelers "will not" repeat as Superbowl Champions.
He said this and cited on NFL Total Access last night that the loss of Jerome Bettis's leadership both on and off the field will be too much for the Steelers to overcome.

Something tells me Soloman didn't pick the Steelers to win the Superbowl last year with Jerome on the team and something also tells me he wouldn't have picked the Steelers this year if Jerome was still playing.

Soloman is an ex-Bengal idiot and he can stand at the front of the line of Jerkoff NFL Experts who will dismiss the Steelers winning it again in '06.
Solomon will be kicking himself. He does forget the Steelers STILL have Joey Porter who is a PROVEN leader, and Big Ben has stepped up more as a leader and Hines has done like wise. The Steelers will be fine. Miami is where we will be February 4, 2007 winning our 6th Super Bowl. First Stop On This Road is in the preseason where we start proving doubters wrong(Ones who don't think they will win the super bowl) against the Arizona Cardinals. One Step at a Time though. And besides whenever Dolphins make mention of their team being so good in my school yearbook saying there gonna win the super bowl. The Steelers win it. Who says after yet the Dolphins fans in Hollidaysburg won't be wrong again. they will be wrong. All these doubters will feel the rath of the 2006 Pittsburgh Steelers

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:16 PM   #24
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

I am pretty sure since this guy said we wont win the SB that we more than likely wont feild a team for game one. I guess we should all just talk about something else until the next year. Man and i bought them tickets to game one I cant belive this guy killed our season with this.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #25
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

solomon is talking out of his ass. he forgets something, until the champion is beaten from the playoffs the champion is STILL the champion.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote