Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #61
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklandrules View Post
Just slightly less pathetic than you being on this forum and continuing to post.
Not really. Using my freedom of speech is pathetic? What is pathetic is the delusion, sense of entitlement and immaturity on this forum. I posted something about Merril Hoge and tony hipchest decided to say that Baltimore's players just go to court and complain (or something along those lines, because he's really bad at jokes). Then I proved him wrong, when I showed that Steelers have more arrests since 2000, not including Ben's TWO accussations of rape (you'd think he'd learn).
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #62
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,651 Times in 4,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
at least he learned from his mistakes and didn't rape 2 people.
...because killing 2 people is the standard?

is that your argument?

that ray killed 2 people at once and learned his lesson (after the get away, cover up, and obstructing justice, of course), therefore is better than ben, who had sex a year apart with 2 different skanks?

heres to redemption and quickly learning from ones mistakes.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #63
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
...because killing 2 people is the standard?

is that your argument?

that ray killed 2 people at once and learned his lesson (after the get away, cover up, and obstructing justice, of course), therefore is better than ben, who had sex a year apart with 2 different skanks?

heres to redemption and quickly learning from ones mistakes.
Was Ray Lewis convicted of it? Innocent until proven guilty. All 16 of Baltimore's arrests don't mean anything and all 17 of Pittsburgh's arrests don't mean anything considering NONE of them are in jail (which could be another problem, about letting NFL players get off on crimes), but regardless you act like Baltimore's team(s) have been full of thugs, when the Steelers have been arrested just as much and 1 time more.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #64
kirklandrules
Team Captain

Member Number: 8659

Quote:
Was Ray Lewis convicted of it? Innocent until proven guilty. All 16 of Baltimore's arrests don't mean anything and all 17 of Pittsburgh's arrests don't mean anything considering NONE of them are in jail (which could be another problem, about letting NFL players get off on crimes), but regardless you act like Baltimore's team(s) have been full of thugs, when the Steelers have been arrested just as much and 1 time more.
Really? I mean you're still here? Let me get this straight: you're a Raven's fan ... on a Steelers forum. You tell us that Ray Ray is better than Ben because Ray Ray learned his lesson. When you're called out on that, you state that you aren't going to post anymore. But you do. Then you claim this forum sucks. Then you come up with a tally sheet of who is arrested on each team and call it a "database". Then you try to tell us the difference between charged and convicted. And now you're back to some type of tally?
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #65
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
You obviously are a blind homer, considering I posted FACTS that show Pittsburgh players have more arrests and accusations since 2000 AND they can't stop, that's the worst part.
Blind homer? You come from Baltimore, which regularly competes with DC and Detroit for the title of Murder Capital, USA, most dangerous city, least livable city, etc., and you're calling him a blind homer for pointing out what a shithole you live in?
Old 09-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #66
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklandrules View Post
Really? I mean you're still here? Let me get this straight: you're a Raven's fan ... on a Steelers forum. You tell us that Ray Ray is better than Ben because Ray Ray learned his lesson. When you're called out on that, you state that you aren't going to post anymore. But you do. Then you claim this forum sucks. Then you come up with a tally sheet of who is arrested on each team and call it a "database". Then you try to tell us the difference between charged and convicted. And now you're back to some type of tally?
Where did I say Ray Lewis was better than Ben because he "learned his lesson", I said AT LEAST HE DID. I said I don't need to post on this forum, not that I wasn't going to (because I'd already proven you guys wrong) and here is the link to the database, you can look at it for yourself.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/

And this forum doesn't suck for a Steelers fan, but reading it from my perspective I just can't help but laugh at all of the delusional, sense of entitlement, smugness and idiotic things that happen on this forum. Once again, I was attacked for asking if Merril Hoge was the best analyst to a Steelers' fan.

Please, get your facts straight and go back to liking the Carolina Panthers, you bandwagoner.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #67
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Blind homer? You come from Baltimore, which regularly competes with DC and Detroit for the title of Murder Capital, USA, most dangerous city, least livable city, etc., and you're calling him a blind homer for pointing out what a shithole you live in?
Actually, I don't come from Baltimore; I've been there only for Ravens' games; so once again, your point is invalid. And what does "blind homer" have to do with Baltimore being Murder Capital, Most Dangerous City, Least Liveable City, etc. (which you PROBABLY made up, considering you hate Baltimore)?
Old 09-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #68
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Actually, I don't come from Baltimore; I've been there only for Ravens' games; so once again, your point is invalid. And what does "blind homer" have to do with Baltimore being Murder Capital, Most Dangerous City, Least Liveable City, etc. (which you PROBABLY made up, considering you hate Baltimore)?
He called Baltimore a shithole (it is). You responded that he was a blind homer (he's not... Baltimore is a shithole.) Do you always have this difficulty following the threads of your own arguments.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #69
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
He called Baltimore a shithole (it is). You responded that he was a blind homer (he's not... Baltimore is a shithole.) Do you always have this difficulty following the threads of your own arguments.
Actually, I didn't call him a blind homer because he said Baltimore was a shithole (don't care if it is or not, because I wouldn't live in the shithole parts of it), I called him it because he was ignoring the facts I posted and wouldn't accept that more Steelers players have been arrested than Ravens players since 2000, despite saying the baltimore ravens' organization is thuggish, etc.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #70
kirklandrules
Team Captain

Member Number: 8659

My vote for the worst announcer ... Mike Tirico (a.k.a. Shrek).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shrek.jpg (63.9 KB, 16 views)
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote