Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 06-07-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,992 Times in 3,417 Posts
Default chargers/steelers ticket package

the opponents are at it again already. in order to buy a ticket to the game, fans must purchase a package with the sandiego home opener against tennessee and 2 preseason games. they also have another package they hope will keep raiderfan out of their park.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...7chargers.html
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:17 PM   #2
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: chargers/steelers ticket package

What idiots. They do know if we know people out in San Diego that can get tickets for us we will get them and get it in. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE FRIENDS/FAMILY WITH US(as in steelers fans who have friends or family in California).

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
Pelzo63
Water Boy

Location: redlands, Ca(halfway between L.A. and Palm Springs)
Member Number: 2404

southern californian stiller fan here. i got ticked off when the chargers tried this garbage last year with their 3 game ticket plan. now they move it to a 4 game plan, i think we need to do something, and i have a plan.

we need to get together with the fans from the other teams in our ticket packages, in this case, titans fans(ugh, i know, but it's for the greater good). the fan clubs for the titans and whoever is in the preseason packages should be contacted, and a ticket exchange program of sorts to be set up, sort of like a direct trade of tickets where a titans fan buys 2 ticket packages, and a steelers fan buys 2 ticket packages, and then the titans fan sends us the steelers tix while we send the titans fans those tix, resulting in each fan having 4 tix for their game, or a more normal buy/sell forum(not scalping, we're trying to screw the chargers, and other teams who do this kind of packaging, not the other fans). we'd also have to figure out who plays in the 2 exhibition games.

even without an organized effort though, just remember what the other teams said about us when their fans wanted to sell tickets "don't sell to steelers fans!" well, if you get ahold of a ticket package, don't sell your non-steelers tickets to home-team fans! make this backfire on the teams that try it.
Pelzo63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Another Southern Cali Steeler fan here. Yeah last year I ended up going to the Chargers\Steelers game and I remember the chargettes pulling that crap. I ended up buying tickets through stub hub. I may have paid a little more but I wasn't about to give the SD organization any more money than I had to. What a bunch of bitches.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
Steelersfan

Member Number:

I'd like to see Steeler fans buy all of those packages and not sell any of the season opener tickets. That way SD can play their season opener in front of an empty stadium....lol
Old 06-08-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: chargers/steelers ticket package

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerFanInCA
Another Southern Cali Steeler fan here. Yeah last year I ended up going to the Chargers\Steelers game and I remember the chargettes pulling that crap. I ended up buying tickets through stub hub. I may have paid a little more but I wasn't about to give the SD organization any more money than I had to. What a bunch of bitches.

Same here...I live in Imperial Beach. Decided I would rather pay a little more through e-bay than to let the Boltettes get even more money from me. And now the parking prices are going up too!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:03 AM   #7
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: chargers/steelers ticket package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelersfan
I'd like to see Steeler fans buy all of those packages and not sell any of the season opener tickets. That way SD can play their season opener in front of an empty stadium....lol
Nah, even better,,,,,fill the seats at the Chargers-Titans game with Black-n-Gold..............and watch the jumbotron! LMAO!!!!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:14 AM   #8
Steelersfan

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelShooter
Nah, even better,,,,,fill the seats at the Chargers-Titans game with Black-n-Gold..............and watch the jumbotron! LMAO!!!!
LOL.... Now that would be some funny stuff!
Old 06-08-2006, 02:34 PM   #9
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelersfan
I also have an idea. Sell em to Raiders fans so it's like the Chargers are in a black hole(Literally)

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote