Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2006, 11:14 AM   #41
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter
 
CAH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: near Uniontown, PA
Posts: 318
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2409
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
she was misquoted in her own book?

she meant enjoyed their deaths in a good way
Did you read the book? Bet you didn't.
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:37 AM   #42
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAH
Did you read the book? Bet you didn't.

Walk past the Al Franken books in the bargain bin...turn left towards the best sellers
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:14 PM   #43
I.C. Lights
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 573
Member Number: 530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Ann Coulter on 9/11 Widows: I've never seen a group of women enjoy the death of their husbands so much

I.C. Lights on Ann Coulter: I've never seen a woman enjoy the death of her own soul so much.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #44
silver & black
Team President
 
silver & black's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Massillon, Oh.
Posts: 2,473
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1836
Thanks: 6
Thanked 308 Times in 119 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Far left... far right......... same idiocy.
silver & black is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:27 PM   #45
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAH
Of course Ann wants to sell books to make money. Your grocery store sells all his goods to make money. Every commercial you see wants to make money by selling their product. That's why you work. That is not a valid argument unless you're Mother Theresa
Here's the difference. The two biggest grocery stores in my area are Giant Eagle and Acme. When Giant Eagle tries to sell more groceries than Acme, they don't run ads saying that the owners of Acme are Godless wife swapping kitten killers.

And the REAL problem isn't that she's trying to sell books by being as acerbic, infammatory and controversial as possible, rather that people will actually go out buy her book because it's acerbic, inflammatory and controversial.

But the left is just as bad, maybe worse. Maureen Dowd is probably the biggest toeheaded freak to ever sell her soul to Satan in return for puking out her ignorant filth in Op/Ed sections in every major news rag in the Country.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #46
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,915
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 9,651 Times in 4,009 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black
Far left... far right......... same idiocy.
its like getting Muslim extremists and the die hard Roman Catholics to agree on a common Messiah.

(no offense to my fellow Christians, just making a comparrison of the seperation and hatred that exists between the far left and far right)
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #47
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter
 
CAH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: near Uniontown, PA
Posts: 318
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2409
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Has anyone seen these women in action?

"Bush is a terrorist" Don't touch me.

"Bush caused 9/11." Don't touch me.

They knew they were not to be put down for their comments but finally Ann came along.LOL

Those 4 women were wined and dined by the left. They were celebraties. They were on display and all because their husbands were killed. Of course that was a terrible thing. Other widows of 9/11 didn't like what they were doing and said so but they were so quiet about it that no one remembers them. Yes, those 4 made a lot of noise carrying on at Senate hearings and everywhere the Democrats chose to put them.

They didn't deserve to lose their husbands but they certainly deserved what Ann wrote about them. Hope they choke on the money they earned from leftist groups.
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:27 PM   #48
CowherLover
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 346
Gender: Female
Member Number: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Yeah, how dare they cause such a ruckus and cause such a thing a the INDEPENDANT 9/11 Comisssion. How absurd, everyone has their own opinion and agenda and just because you feel so strongly one way or the other doesn't mean you're going to persuade anyone to see "the light." Before you say that's not your intent, save it, because if that's not what you're trying to do then you need to spend less negative energy on trying to prove others wrong simply because they don't agree with you.
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:51 PM   #49
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
its like getting Muslim extremists and the die hard Roman Catholics to agree on a common Messiah.

(no offense to my fellow Christians, just making a comparrison of the seperation and hatred that exists between the far left and far right)

both sides are so full of it.

call a liberal on something and they'll say ITS NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE SOMEONE DID SOMETHING TO ME
call a conservative on something and they'll say ITS NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE THEY DO IT TOO

so take your poison, a perpetual victim or a psychopath.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:09 AM   #50
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherLover
Yeah, how dare they cause such a ruckus and cause such a thing a the INDEPENDANT 9/11 Comisssion. How absurd, everyone has their own opinion and agenda and just because you feel so strongly one way or the other doesn't mean you're going to persuade anyone to see "the light." Before you say that's not your intent, save it, because if that's not what you're trying to do then you need to spend less negative energy on trying to prove others wrong simply because they don't agree with you.

Do you really think that sarcasm is really warranted, somehow I'm sure you do. In case you haven't been told..... It's not necessary every other post. There is a line between being witty and being sarcastic and you are definitely falling into the latter more frequently.

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 06-17-2006 at 06:46 AM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts