Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 09-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 1,747 Times in 802 Posts
Default Re: Why I can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGTEXAN1 View Post
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate. I grew up hating the freakin' black and gold, but that was more out of jealousy and the battles with my beloved Oilers. This is why I can't wait to put a "beat down" on the Steelers on Sunday.

1. I'm still pissed about the AFC Championship when the refs blew Renfro's touchdown call.

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls. You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

3. After watching your tackles get embarrassed by the colts, time and time again, I am pumped to see Roth get hit by Mario a few times. The crowd will go nuts seeing that.

4. Cower nominated for Hall of Fame?? Are you kidding? Just a couple of years prior to superbowl, y'all were calling for him to get fired. Highly overrated and coaching record proves it.

5. 17-38 beatdown you gave us three years ago on opening day.

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday.

7. Our red zone issues are solved this week. It's called, "Arian Foster."

All of these Texans fans are being nice and not talking smack because we have not had anything to talk smack about. But it's time. It's our time. You won't like us much after Sunday....I guarantee it. I've never seen a more overrated Steeler team in years. If you don't keep it close, I think you have the possibility of moving towards the bottom of your division. Cincy and Cleveland aren't that far behind you.

Don't hate....because it's been a long time since a Houston team could stand toe-to-toe with you and look you in the eye. But it's time.....oh boy...is it time.

Texans 38
Steelers 13
this summer was extremely hot
and i think it fu@#ed up you brain
Old 09-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #23
LGTEXAN1
Water Boy

Member Number: 18919

Who pissed in y'alls cereal? I was kinda factual with my statements.
TRUE: Renfro call was bogus.
TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome.
TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. You have four easy wins/year in your division and you just struggled beating the worst team in our division. By the way, we've competed extremely well considering strength of schedule. Go back and compare strength of schedule.....and that's factual.
TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him.
TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you?
TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree?
LGTEXAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #24
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,983 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGTEXAN1 View Post
Who pissed in y'alls cereal? I was kinda factual with my statements.
TRUE: Renfro call was bogus.
TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome.
TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. You have four easy wins/year in your division and you just struggled beating the worst team in our division. By the way, we've competed extremely well considering strength of schedule. Go back and compare strength of schedule.....and that's factual.
TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him.
TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you?
TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree?
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #25
Goldsteel86
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 16432

Wow, you are seriously a disgruntled individual, you are going all the way back to Mel Renfro, hmmm, lets see should we go all the way back to Swann and Stallworth. Maybe we could compare Dan Pastorini and Terry Bradshaw, dude get a life. If you are so confident why are you here talking smack? There obviously must be some doubt in your mind, maybe because Drew Brees picked the Texans apart last week, you refer to Indy running on the Steelers last week, well J.R. Ewing, there is something called film in the NFL and your Texans DB's just got exposed. Good Luck with that, oh and by the way, please tell me one DB you have that can run stride for stride with Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders, the Colts couldn't?
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #26
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

TRUE: Renfro call was bogus. Who gives a shit?

TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome. Uh, questionable calls can be found in damn near every game, genius.

TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. Says the guy who came onto OUR forum talking trash.

TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him. Show me a head coach in the NFL who doesn't get second guessed or shown some dissatisfaction at some point in their career and I'll show you a complete figment of your imagination.

TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you? I say we will continue to improve in that area, possibly shuffling some personnel to make it happen in time for the playoffs. Do I need to define "playoffs" for you?

TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree? Our pass protection has looked poor for several years now. We have a QB that has a reputation for overcoming that sort of thing. Maybe you've heard of him.... Ben Roethlisberger? Or did you just start paying attention to the Steelers this week?

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #27
LGTEXAN1
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Wow, you are seriously a disgruntled individual, you are going all the way back to Mel Renfro, hmmm, lets see should we go all the way back to Swann and Stallworth. Maybe we could compare Dan Pastorini and Terry Bradshaw, dude get a life. If you are so confident why are you here talking smack? There obviously must be some doubt in your mind, maybe because Drew Brees picked the Texans apart last week, you refer to Indy running on the Steelers last week, well J.R. Ewing, there is something called film in the NFL and your Texans DB's just got exposed. Good Luck with that, oh and by the way, please tell me one DB you have that can run stride for stride with Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders, the Colts couldn't?
Dan Pastorini and Bradshaw? How do you compare a HOF to a beer drinkin' slinger that was good at the deep ball and tossing the ball back to Earl.

DB is our weakness. What a scouting report you got there. See if you can outscore us.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #28
Goldsteel86
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 16432

Very good Points (Not Really), but you probably have oil on the brain. Now I have a question, is this total frustration from someone who has become accustomed to losing? Is this the way you justify years of shortcomings, crying on Sundays? Keeping your fingers crossed that this will be your year, comparing the Texans to your Prom night, getting that premature confidence, so much expectation, but they blow their load too soon, maybe start off too fast?
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #29
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,983 Posts

hey i'd be mad too if my team never went to the super bowl before, so much that we have to cry about other teams being in the super bowl, or being bitter after an afc championship game that happened like 30 years ago lol
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
LGTEXAN1
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
hey i'd be mad too if my team never went to the super bowl before, so much that we have to cry about other teams being in the super bowl, or being bitter after an afc championship game that happened like 30 years ago lol

Fire Arians, I cannot even argue with this insightful and accurate statement.