Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|10-03-2011, 03:21 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Member Number: 6483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Offensive Questions and Opinions
Are we the first team to ever have offensive line problems?
- what do good coaches do when they have a banged up o-line?
- fullback for extra protection?
- spread the field out?
- empty backfield?
-do u think 2 te's are working (anyone seen 83?)
Why are we still unable to snap the f*cking ball before 2 or 3 seconds?
- We had to burn timeouts
- the defense was obviously getting a nice start on the snaps
- we snaped at 1 second coming out of a timeout!
Why was Redman pulled for Moore after some really nice runs?
- was he tired?
Who loved the no-huddle?
-we kept a below average defense on their heels?
I would like to see writers ask coaches real questions instead of the softballs week after week.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|