Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

So many possibilities.

Alabama man charged with cruelty over alleged sex with pony.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5006107&nav=8fap

Quote:
Authorities said four women saw the man having sex with a six-week-old horse in a field in early May and tried to stop him. Lewis refused....
I can just picture this scene.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #2
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Ohio Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Westerville, Ohio now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
Posts: 1,821
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe
So many possibilities.

Alabama man charged with cruelty over alleged sex with pony.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5006107&nav=8fap



I can just picture this scene.

hm looks like we know where BengalBrian is now
__________________
Ohio Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:01 AM   #3
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler
hm looks like we know where BengalBrian is now
I thought about that, but didn't want to put this in the blast furnace.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:29 AM   #4
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter
 
SteelShooter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stationed with Navy in Stennis Space Center, MS.
Posts: 2,324
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

THIS JUST IN..................

In a recent press interview, local officials confirmed the true identity of the man accused of having sex with a 6 week old pony.

It was confirmed that an individual by the name of "Bunghole Brian" had spent in excess of $1,475 in costume and make-up
supplies to give himself the appearance of being in excess of 50 years old, sources say.

An employee of the local magistrate's office who spoke with us on condition of anonymity stated that the suspect had confessed
to a long-term attraction to beastiality, particularly with small "horsies". He was quoted as saying: "I done been hankering for a lil horsie
and when I done seen that there lil pony....wellsir, I jus couldn't quench that thar far below in my britches!"

The court hearing for arraignment is set for Friday afternoon.

Bond has set for $85,000. Unfortunately, all local Bond Companies are sponsored by the PETA organization. Guards speculate
that his new obsession, instead of "riding" a horse, will be to see what being "ridden" is actually like in local jails.

Last edited by SteelShooter; 06-11-2006 at 02:54 AM.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:45 AM   #5
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

some good names for the thread could be

Bengal Pep Rally Gets Out of Hand
Brian Has a Foil Life
Has anypony seen Brian
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:14 AM   #6
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelShooter
THIS JUST IN..................

In a recent press interview, local officials confirmed the true identity of the man accused of having sex with a 6 week old pony.

It was confirmed that an individual by the name of "Bunghole Brian" had spent in excess of $1,475 in costume and make-up
supplies to give himself the appearance of being in excess of 50 years old, sources say.

An employee of the local magistrate's office who spoke with us on condition of anonymity stated that the suspect had confessed
to a long-term attraction to beastiality, particularly with small "horsies". He was quoted as saying: "I done been hankering for a lil horsie
and when I done seen that there lil pony....wellsir, I jus couldn't quench that thar far below in my britches!"

The court hearing for arraignment is set for Friday afternoon.

Bond has set for $85,000. Unfortunately, all local Bond Companies are sponsored by the PETA organization. Guards speculate
that his new obsession, instead of "riding" a horse, will be to see what being "ridden" is actually like in local jails.

LMAO!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:46 AM   #7
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter
 
CAH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: near Uniontown, PA
Posts: 318
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2409
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

How about:

Man Guilty Of Horsing Around
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:25 PM   #8
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter
 
BlackNGold203's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Butler, PA
Posts: 2,193
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

LMAO......
__________________
BlackNGold203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:05 PM   #9
SteelerzGirl
Banned
 
SteelerzGirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Steelers Country!
Posts: 2,099
Gender: Female
Member Number: 689
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe
Quote:
Authorities said four women saw the man having sex with a six-week-old horse in a field in early May and tried to stop him. Lewis refused....

I can just picture this scene.
Now why would those four women try to stop him? The guy is obviously a nut! I wouldn't go near him or say anything. Geesh... If he's into barnyard animals, that's his problem...(lol).
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:09 PM   #10
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

Quote:
Alabama is among 15 states that lack a law expressly prohibiting sex with animals
So if they can't prove the horse died from the sex, I guess the guy gets off...again.

Last edited by MattsMe; 06-11-2006 at 09:12 PM.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts