Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #1
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default J.J. Redick Arrested for DWI

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=2482061

J.J. Redick, a likely first-round pick in this month's NBA draft, was arrested for driving while impaired early Tuesday and has was released on $1,000 bond, a Raleigh-Durham, N.C., television station reported.

WTVD, citing a police report, said that Redick was arrested at 1:03 a.m. in Durham, N.C., after the former Duke star made an illegal U-turn to avoid a police checkpoint.

The television station reported that Redick is scheduled to appear in a Durham court on July 17.

The NBA draft is scheduled June 28 in New York City. How an arrest will affect Redick's draft status is unclear.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
Koopa
Living Legend
 
Koopa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Coast Born, That Mean I'm Texas Raised
Posts: 3,439
Gender: Male
Member Number: 508
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: J.J. Redick Arrested for DWI

lol, he's gonna suck in the nba anyway, he'll be a steve kerr but without tim duncan and mj to ride the coattails of.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:18 PM   #3
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan City, IN
Posts: 3,253
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2290
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: J.J. Redick Arrested for DWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=2482061

J.J. Redick, a likely first-round pick in this month's NBA draft, was arrested for driving while impaired early Tuesday and has was released on $1,000 bond, a Raleigh-Durham, N.C., television station reported.

WTVD, citing a police report, said that Redick was arrested at 1:03 a.m. in Durham, N.C., after the former Duke star made an illegal U-turn to avoid a police checkpoint.

The television station reported that Redick is scheduled to appear in a Durham court on July 17.

The NBA draft is scheduled June 28 in New York City. How an arrest will affect Redick's draft status is unclear.
This is getting old with these athletes. Ben riding a bike and now it comes out that he didn't have a PA license to operate a motorcycle. Now this with Redick. Athletes must really think they are above the law.

I'm a huge Roethlisberger fan but I do think he was in the wrong.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
Steel12
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 270
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2397
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: J.J. Redick Arrested for DWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
lol, he's gonna suck in the nba anyway, he'll be a steve kerr but without tim duncan and mj to ride the coattails of.
agree completely...he's the most overrated basketball player in the history of CBB..
Steel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #5
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: J.J. Redick Arrested for DWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
This is getting old with these athletes. Ben riding a bike and now it comes out that he didn't have a PA license to operate a motorcycle. Now this with Redick. Athletes must really think they are above the law.

I'm a huge Roethlisberger fan but I do think he was in the wrong.
Until the law cracks down on these guys it's going to continue to happen. Look no further than that classy individual we have all come to love, Chris Henry.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts