Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 06-15-2006, 04:08 PM   #11
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Trash Talking Fans Revel in Misfortune

Once again, it's amazing how loud a bunch of idiots can get after one good season. Where did these people come from? Where have they been the last fifteen years? All of a sudden they pop up out of their holes and start popping off at the mouth. Screw'em. Let them talk all they want. Jealousy sucks.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:50 PM   #12
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

You know after seeing the amount of fans from atleast 12 different NFL teams come over with well wishes a few idiots saying things doesn't mean much. Again a huge thanks to those fans.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #13
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

And how many of you made jokes about Kellen Winslow's motorcycle accident? It's not so funny anymore is it? Yet you want to complain about other fans making harsh comments...how do you think Browns fans felt? Anytime a person is involved in a serious accident it's not funny.

I hope Ben has a quick and full recovery...I hate to see anyone have to go through that sort of pain. It may not have been a smart move on his part but hopefully he has learned a lesson and will become a better person because of it.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:33 PM   #14
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

It doesn't help Kellen's case when you scream "I'm a soldier!!!" and then decide to do wheelies in a parking lot. Messing up your knee after hitting a curb or going head first into a windshield while going fourty...hmmmm....
Old 06-15-2006, 07:13 PM   #15
Motley Nate
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 735

Every fan base has it's own share of idiots. It doesn't warrant a general classification in any case. If I was a "doctor" in a respected practice, I wouldn't contribute to implied generalizations. Especially when everyone lives in a glass house.

I.E.

I'd say there isn't a "right" group or person in the entire equation.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:34 PM   #16
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
LITP,ou might have not stopped into the boards of Ravens,Browns,and Bengals fans after the accident,but I did and a large majority of them wish Ben had lost one of his arms or legs,was a paralyzed,or dead.

I live in Cleveland and I can tell you,most of the fans of the Browns and Bengals are that classless and do wish he had lost a body part,was paralyzed,or dead.

When KW2 went down in his crash,we made fun of him for trying to be a stunt-man and even worse trying to do it when you aren't 100% healed from his prior knee injury.However,I don't recall Steeler fans wishing he had lost a limb,was paralyzed,or dead.Most Steeler fans,and I for one,hoped he would get healthy and back on the field as soon as safley possible.

When Palmer went down in the WC game,I don't recall Steeler fans hoping he'd never be able to play again in his life.Instead,most (and all the ones I know personally) hope he'll have a full recovery and get back on the field this season.

But if you look at the fans of the other teams in this division...they wish harm upon all the Steelers players,coaches,staff,and fans.It's probally penis/ring envy for the most part.Every fan base has it's a$sh0les but the Bungals,Clowns,and Ratbirds a$sh0le count seem to be a majority and not a minority.

dude... STOP!!!

seriously.. did you even read the article in this thread?

"These are elements that are not representative of their communities. They are representatives of their own minds."

cleveland, baltimore, cincinnati... i know people in all these places, and your snide comments are juvenile and wrong.

Last edited by j-dawg; 06-15-2006 at 08:15 PM.
j-dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:03 PM   #17
Sharkissle29
Team President

Member Number: 910

pretty lame article....who cares what anyones saying, let them say what they want. it's like you guys get personally offended with these comments on roethlisberger....just let it go
Old 06-15-2006, 08:12 PM   #18
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

So some people hate the Steelers and are trash talking Ben. What else is new and who cares? All I care about is that Ben is okay and that his accident wasn't as fatal as we all feared it would be. Ben is a warrior and he'll be back!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:29 AM   #19
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalforlife
Hey there is a bunch of BS with this article as we gave a lot of condolences concerning Ben. Please note that we were cool over on Cincybengals.com and some MODS even threatened to ban if there was any uncalled for shit before everyone found out he was okay. We want Ben in the game. We want to beat you fair and square...

Let me tell you what I think of cincy forums ..they ..can...

Damn! just noticed your avatar, Nice girlfriend, ......uhhh...I agree with you wholeheartledly!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:25 AM   #20
shimmysteelerfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2301

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
So some people hate the Steelers and are trash talking Ben. What else is new and who cares? All I care about is that Ben is okay and that his accident wasn't as fatal as we all feared it would be. Ben is a warrior and he'll be back!
I agree with you, no matter what the circumstances each fan base is going to have some dumbasses in it. as long as ben is okay they can say all the dumbshit they want to, we will still beat them next year!