Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #101
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860
Default Re: We will see the ravens in the playoffs

ravens are NOT the best team in the AFC...BS! Alot of what ifs,but im sure there would have been a different outcome last night had Woodley and Sanders were playing,along with Farrior and others,we were NOT at full strength! Thats O.K,let these Rats have a moment because mark my word,that Steeler locker room knows they lost that game more than the ravens beat them! Anyone with common sense that watched that game knows that!We see em in the playoffs at full strength and it wont be close!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #102
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,376 Times in 2,716 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
ravens are NOT the best team in the AFC...BS! Alot of what ifs,but im sure there would have been a different outcome last night had Woodley and Sanders were playing,along with Farrior and others,we were NOT at full strength! Thats O.K,let these Rats have a moment because mark my word,that Steeler locker room knows they lost that game more than the ravens beat them! Anyone with common sense that watched that game knows that!We see em in the playoffs at full strength and it wont be close!!!
I said they're the best team right NOW. injuries are part of the game and we gotta accept that. Reason why I'm not worried is we stood toe to toe with the ravens without sanders, woodley, and farrior, and if we can get healthy in time for the playoffs and face them again, I like our chances, even in their backyard.

but with that said I won't discredit their win, they deserved it. Like it or not, right now they are the top dog. Who's better than them? I think they're better overall than the patriots and the bills look to be falling off. the jets aren't going to be a championship team as long as dirty sanchez is their qb. the texans can be good or really bad, they need to have more consistency to make me a believer. cincy is still unproven until they beat a good team. afc west is a joke and i don't think anyone from that division are contenders.
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #103
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

I think we'll see them in the playoffs too. And I hope we do. I'm not afraid of playing them a third time and knocking them out of the playoffs for a third year in a row. However, if you're the ratbirds you've gotta be feeling confident about playing the Steelers in any location this year.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #104
Opt2loc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19028

Quote:

They were there in week #1. That's right, week #1 doesn't count anymore.
Opt2loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #105
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
I said they're the best team right NOW. injuries are part of the game and we gotta accept that. Reason why I'm not worried is we stood toe to toe with the ravens without sanders, woodley, and farrior, and if we can get healthy in time for the playoffs and face them again, I like our chances, even in their backyard.

but with that said I won't discredit their win, they deserved it. Like it or not, right now they are the top dog. Who's better than them? I think they're better overall than the patriots and the bills look to be falling off. the jets aren't going to be a championship team as long as dirty sanchez is their qb. the texans can be good or really bad, they need to have more consistency to make me a believer. cincy is still unproven until they beat a good team. afc west is a joke and i don't think anyone from that division are contenders.
I still think we are better than them rite now,WE clearly lost that game more than they beat us! Really dont understand how you cant see that???
Old 11-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #106
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,376 Times in 2,716 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
I still think we are better than them rite now,WE clearly lost that game more than they beat us! Really dont understand how you cant see that???
I know, I do feel like we had a better shot at winning, but the fact of the matter is they still won. I accept that. January is a different animal and I ain't worried
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #107
CompuCoach
Water Boy

Member Number: 19130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
They were there in week #1. That's right, week #1 doesn't count anymore.
Duh. That's because that was the Ravens' "Super Bowl," so both their performance and that of the Steelers (including Woodley, Farrior, et. al.) are null and void. The game didn't count, in essence. I'm not sure what it is that is so hard to understand about this concept.
CompuCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #108
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

It was a close loss and if we were at full strength, or if LeBeau would have woke up from his first half nap, we probably would have one. So it's not this specific loss that I'm worried about, it's that the division is pretty out of reach. If we go 6-1 they have to lose 3 games for us to win the division, that's IF we go 6-1 and that's not even mentioning the Bengals.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #109
Opt2loc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19028

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompuCoach View Post
Duh. That's because that was the Ravens' "Super Bowl," so both their performance and that of the Steelers (including Woodley, Farrior, et. al.) are null and void. The game didn't count, in essence. I'm not sure what it is that is so hard to understand about this concept.
Whatever makes you feel better.
Opt2loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #110
ggoldman
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14758

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
It was a close loss and if we were at full strength, or if LeBeau would have woke up from his first half nap, we probably would have one. So it's not this specific loss that I'm worried about, it's that the division is pretty out of reach. If we go 6-1 they have to lose 3 games for us to win the division, that's IF we go 6-1 and that's not even mentioning the Bengals.
I see them dropping one to the Chargers, 49ers, and Bengals
ggoldman is offline   Reply With Quote