Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 11-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
tburhans
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18473
Default Cincy game a must win

In my opinion this weeks game at cincy is a must win for us. With balt and cincy both sitting at 6-2 and us at 6-3 we have to win to not fall a game back in the division. A loss would also put us at 0-3 in the division and basically leaving us with no way to win any tie breaker if it came down to it. Im assuming we rebound from last nights game and put together a good game in cincy
tburhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524
Default Re: Cincy game a must win

And with a win (and a Ravens win in Seattle) you put the Ravens in first place! Oh the horror!!
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
SteelHaven
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17811

We hold the 6th seed as of now
SteelHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
And with a win (and a Ravens win in Seattle) you put the Ravens in first place! Oh the horror!!
Honestly? As much as I despise the Ravens...I hate the Bungles more. I've never been able to have a shred of respect for that team. I'd obviously prefer if the Steelers always had the division lead...but anything is better than dealing with a Bungles team and fanbase that has the division lead. They just aren't worth it.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Honestly? As much as I despise the Ravens...I hate the Bungles more. I've never been able to have a shred of respect for that team. I'd obviously prefer if the Steelers always had the division lead...but anything is better than dealing with a Bungles team and fanbase that has the division lead. They just aren't worth it.
I'm cheering for a tie!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Is there not a rat bird board for u to have your fun with?? Like seriously!! What have you won?? Two frikin games in regular season!! Talk shit when it matters; and that would be in the playoffs!! Have your fun; we will see u in january friend!!
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
Is there not a rat bird board for u to have your fun with?? Like seriously!! What have you won?? Two frikin games in regular season!! Talk shit when it matters; and that would be in the playoffs!! Have your fun; we will see u in january friend!!
Keep him here. All those Ratf*ck fans on their own sissy board banned me for obviously talking the Steelers up as well as matchups between both teams. No trolling whatsoever. This bonehead who's posting now is obviously lighting the fire ("Beat Cincy for us!" F*ck you, how about that?) but I like how we are lenient here at SteelersFever. We can handle the shit talk because quite frankly, they will see us again whether they like it or not. 2 games isn't do or die with 8 more to go!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Keep him here. All those Ratf*ck fans on their own sissy board banned me for obviously talking the Steelers up as well as matchups between both teams. No trolling whatsoever. This bonehead who's posting now is obviously lighting the fire ("Beat Cincy for us!" F*ck you, how about that?) but I like how we are lenient here at SteelersFever. We can handle the shit talk because quite frankly, they will see us again whether they like it or not. 2 games isn't do or die with 8 more to go!
Yeah...for the most part they've been ok (banned a lot of obvious trolls with nothing intelligent to say last night though). I get that they want to have some swagger and trash talk to an extent after that though. I'm ok with that honestly. That's part of the fun of a rivalry like this.

Sometimes you gotta have a bit of salt poured in your wounds to make that next victory(s) all the more sweeter.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #9
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,971 Posts

any division game is a must win
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #10
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
Easy killer..... That wasn't trash talk, it was pointing out a tricky situation in that your victory next weekend has the potential to help the Ravens. If you prefer to lose next weekend and then have the Bungles and us figure it out on Nov 20, by all means....

Apparently you missed the point of the little dude winking at the end of my post. That is supposed to put levity in to the post. Like hahah, that's funny. If I was trying to incite a riot I would have used the middle finger guy.

I have no doubt we'll see you in January, but it will likely be in Baltimore at this point vice there.