Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 11-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #11
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524
Default Re: Cincy game a must win

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
"Beat Cincy for us!" F*ck you, how about that?
Can't believe you got banned from the Ravens board.
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Easy killer..... That wasn't trash talk, it was pointing out a tricky situation in that your victory next weekend has the potential to help the Ravens. If you prefer to lose next weekend and then have the Bungles and us figure it out on Nov 20, by all means....

Apparently you missed the point of the little dude winking at the end of my post. That is supposed to put levity in to the post. Like hahah, that's funny. If I was trying to incite a riot I would have used the middle finger guy.

I have no doubt we'll see you in January, but it will likely be in Baltimore at this point vice there.

I think someone has called u an idiot in another thread so we will leave it at that!! Have your fun buddy!! Like i said; u haven't won shit yet and am pretty confident that you guys will choke again!!
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
Opt2loc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19028

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
I think someone has called u an idiot in another thread so we will leave it at that!! Have your fun buddy!! Like i said; u haven't won shit yet and am pretty confident that you guys will choke again!!

You sure do think pretty low of your Steelers.
Opt2loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #14
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,928 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Can't believe you got banned from the Ravens board.
Try covering it up with this bullshit friendly attitude you got going on. I, for one, love trash talking but most Steelers fans I've seen on the Ravens board don't even troll and once we even show with a Steelers-type username, it's "obviously you are here to troll, BAN!" But making comments like "Beat Cincy for us!" truly is trolling at its highest compliment. But please, stay. I love it. As SC said, we've had salt poured in our wounds before but salt turns to BLOOD in January. We'll see you again. Remember that with all the trash you talk, even in your friendly way.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
People are entitled to their opinions, but he called me an idiot because I thought the Steelers defense was the reason you lost and not the guys in stripes. I responded and he has yet to get back to the thread. If you believe the refs handed us the game after a 2 minute drill of 13 plays, then you can call me an idiot too and we'll agree to disagree.

You two are the ones with the hostility here. Other than saying that a Cincy defeat will help the Ravens, I would welcome any posts of mine that you think are "trash talk".

We'll see you in January for sure.
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #16
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
People are entitled to their opinions, but he called me an idiot because I thought the Steelers defense was the reason you lost and not the guys in stripes. I responded and he has yet to get back to the thread. If you believe the refs handed us the game after a 2 minute drill of 13 plays, then you can call me an idiot too and we'll agree to disagree.

You two are the ones with the hostility here. Other than saying that a Cincy defeat will help the Ravens, I would welcome any posts of mine that you think are "trash talk".

You've got to take all this with a grain of salt IMO. You're a good poster here, and I've never seen you intentionally troll, or go overboard with the smack talk or anything like that. This is the day after a really tough loss though...there's no way you guys can expect to be greeted with sunshine and happiness.

I'm not saying to go away or anything...but just take it for what it ultimately is. General frustration. I wouldn't read too much into it at all. I've seen exactly the same thing on Ravens boards and other message boards as well. Very common fan reaction.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #17
tburhans
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18473

We will beat Cincy this week, then Cincy and Baltimore will play twice so whoever loses those games will fall out of contention, even a split is good for Pitt. Pitt has Cleveland twice so that should(not guaranteeing) be two division wins. If we run the table in the division we would sit at 4-2. Leaving Cincy with 2 division losses. We would then need Cincy to beat Baltimore twice putting us all at 4-2. Then the tie breaker would be record against AFC i believe. But that is all a very complicated scenario to worry about. For Pitt its simple. Win your games and the division is ours once again. Baltimore will choke a couple games, they always do. And if we see them in the playoffs we will be healthy and it will be hell to pay
tburhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #18
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

I know there will be people that say "there's a lot of season left" after the Cincy game, win or lose, but really there's not. We absolutely have to beat Cincy, twice. This next game is everything in a way. If we go 6-4 and the Bengals/Ravens are 7-2 we will not win the division. Don't get me wrong, we can get a wild card spot and we can win it from there, but the odds of winning the division pretty much go to zero if we lose this game to Cincy. There QB and main receiver are rookies, I think this defense and LeBeau can get in their head and really disable their offense, problem is though if we can do it Baltimore probably can too. Got to beat Cincy.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
RatbirdExtreme
Water Boy

Member Number: 18912

Complete non trashtalking here, at least. I'm seriously looking forward to you guys Cinci game next week because I do wonder about their contender/pretender status. And whatever their status next year, sadly Cinci will get even better considering they were the beneficiaries of one of the worst trades in NFL history.

Altho if anyone is capable of screwing up 2 first round gift picks, its Mr. Brown
RatbirdExtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 AM   #20
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

And you have YET to beat us in the playoffs! Which I see that trend continuing. Wished you'd go away!
caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote