Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
run_wallace_run
Water Boy

Member Number: 19158
Default Tired of Clark's Attitude

This guy has all the talent but I really doubt where his head is at. He's been all bark and no bite this year. First he went off about how Steeler-ratbirds wasn't a rivalry. Giving bmore unnecessary bulletin board material, only to get stiff armed by rice the 1st play of the game and never do anything after that in a truly embarrassing loss.

Now he's saying he shoulda put #84 to sleep or took out his knee for 40,000$. Seriously Clark? I disagree with the fine too, but maybe I wouldn't mind the comments clark made if he didn't completely throw away the ratbirds game by giving up deep contain. Seriously his only job was to not let anyone get behind him and he did the the equivalent of just flopping to the ground for a play. He has no football IQ and it cost us big. He's way too caught up in trying to "put people to sleep" and be this badass character. He doesn't play smart football, look at ed reed on the ratbirds, he's loose and calm. he plays with his mind and instincts alone. I'm not saying to become an emotionless drone but get your head out of the clouds clark. Your not Jack Tatum, his whole mind set just equates to way too many dumb plays.

Clark needs to stfu and just focus on playing smart, fundamentally sound football. the fact that he would roll up when his only priority is protecting the endzone is a good warning sign that his mental game is off right now.
run_wallace_run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,971 Times in 1,922 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Tired of Clark's Attitude

he's auditioning for his gig at ESPN . . .

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,189 Times in 3,490 Posts

i agree with clark.

if he was gonna take the 15 yard penalty, and $40,000 fine he shoulda lined up a. boldin and put his ass to sleep.

just like ray lewis collecting that bounty on hines.

im tired of j. harbaugh and terrel suck's attitude.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
btaylor179
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15251

hate the ratbirds
btaylor179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i agree with clark.

if he was gonna take the 15 yard penalty, and $40,000 fine he shoulda lined up a. boldin and put his ass to sleep.

just like ray lewis collecting that bounty on hines.

im tired of j. harbaugh and terrel suck's attitude.
Yeah, that about sums it up.

Personally, I like Clark's attitude. I just wish he would stop taking the dumb penalties (and I don't think this past Sunday's penalty was dumb).

I'm more tired of the inconsistency in officiating (that has been consistently getting worse every year for about the last 5 years), and Der Kommish's inability to keep his hands off the game I love.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

Yeah he has made some mistakes/got beat this year but he is still playing well. If the NFL wasn't ran by a coward ass p$@#y then that hit on Boldin would have made a difference. And yes for 40k he should of hit him like McGahee.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
NoFieldFive
Starter

Member Number: 10965

my guess is he gets fined again this year it goes to 6 figures
NoFieldFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
Corey_J
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16584

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_wallace_run View Post
This guy has all the talent but I really doubt where his head is at. He's been all bark and no bite this year. First he went off about how Steeler-ratbirds wasn't a rivalry. Giving bmore unnecessary bulletin board material, only to get stiff armed by rice the 1st play of the game and never do anything after that in a truly embarrassing loss.

Now he's saying he shoulda put #84 to sleep or took out his knee for 40,000$. Seriously Clark? I disagree with the fine too, but maybe I wouldn't mind the comments clark made if he didn't completely throw away the ratbirds game by giving up deep contain. Seriously his only job was to not let anyone get behind him and he did the the equivalent of just flopping to the ground for a play. He has no football IQ and it cost us big. He's way too caught up in trying to "put people to sleep" and be this badass character. He doesn't play smart football, look at ed reed on the ratbirds, he's loose and calm. he plays with his mind and instincts alone. I'm not saying to become an emotionless drone but get your head out of the clouds clark. Your not Jack Tatum, his whole mind set just equates to way too many dumb plays.

Clark needs to stfu and just focus on playing smart, fundamentally sound football. the fact that he would roll up when his only priority is protecting the endzone is a good warning sign that his mental game is off right now.

Cmon man............let someone take 55K from you in 2 weeks and see how pissed you get. Dont care how much money these players make ! 55K is ALOT of coin......And to get to the COVERAGE point of your duranged comment, IF Smith catches the first ball in the endzone on the opposite side youd have this comment about MUNDY instead of Clark.....Cmon, they were killing us in the middle of the field with A Boldin on the drive and with their TO still in their pocket the middle is wide open for that play to emerge towards boldin.....You have to protect the middle and hope your CB can use the sideline as the second defender on that last play.......What people are fogeting is that game would be tied if on our last drive we didnt take that stupid penalty to push us out of field goal range !
Clark plays the game like any hard hitting steeler should ! Kudos to him IMHO
Old 11-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #9
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,667 Times in 1,583 Posts

ah...another person registers to just piss and moan ....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
Corey_J
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16584

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
ah...another person registers to just piss and moan ....
Ndeed !