Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry



It doesnt bash you guys at all, but of course, I made us look good.. But nonetheless I think you all will enjoy it.
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:38 AM   #2
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

it was kind of funny watching all the clips of how the Bengals were "stopping" the Steelers as the scoreboard said Pittsburgh 24, Cincinnati 6.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:42 AM   #3
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
it was kind of funny watching all the clips of how the Bengals were "stopping" the Steelers as the scoreboard said Pittsburgh 24, Cincinnati 6.
Yea.. I figured someone would point that out.. I had zero footage from the game we won.. That is all from the early game in the year and the playoff game..

But hey.. Thanks for noticing..
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:19 AM   #4
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter
 
SteelShooter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stationed with Navy in Stennis Space Center, MS.
Posts: 2,324
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian


It doesnt bash you guys at all, but of course, I made us look good.. But nonetheless I think you all will enjoy it.

It doesn't bash us? Bro...it pretty much made our running game look inept. And the repeated showings of Carson's injury (and I am still hoping he comes back in full force...truly)...but it looked like the sympathy card was being tossed out there.

Ok, now that the negative crud is over with....it really was a good job though. The musical score seemed to really fit with the intensity level that I think you were attempting to portray.


I'm still going to toss reps your way for the quality work you invested Bro!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:23 AM   #5
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelShooter
It doesn't bash us? Bro...it pretty much made our running game look inept. And the repeated showings of Carson's injury (and I am still hoping he comes back in full force...truly)...but it looked like the sympathy card was being tossed out there.

Ok, now that the negative crud is over with....it really was a good job though. The musical score seemed to really fit with the intensity level that I think you were attempting to portray.


I'm still going to toss reps your way for the quality work you invested Bro!

Thanks.. I dont think any steeler fans will feel inept from watching it though.. lol

Gotta fill the offseason with something though.. This is just what I do..
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:13 AM   #6
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter
 
SteelersMongol's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ulaanbaatar, MONGOLIA
Posts: 4,083
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2401
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Well put. Tried to keep the balance. But still you can tell it was made by the Bengals fan. :) And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure if I was to make something like this I would've done same for my Steelers.

But I think even any retarded kid from the third world (including my country) can see from this vidoe that Kimo's hit on Carson was an accident.
__________________
SteelersMongol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:52 AM   #7
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol
Well put. Tried to keep the balance. But still you can tell it was made by the Bengals fan. :) And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure if I was to make something like this I would've done same for my Steelers.

But I think even any retarded kid from the third world (including my country) can see from this vidoe that Kimo's hit on Carson was an accident.

I guess I said it wrong when I said I wasnt bashing the steelers.. I obviously leaned toward the Bengals on this one.. But it really isnt bashing either

It was more of a 'Kimo hurt Carson bad and our team is fired up about it' kinda video..

And yes.. A couple of those clips you can tell Kimo feels like shit for it....

Overall though, I dont think I put a negative light on it.. Just tried to get it to go with the music well
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #8
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter
 
SteelersMongol's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ulaanbaatar, MONGOLIA
Posts: 4,083
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2401
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
I guess I said it wrong when I said I wasnt bashing the steelers.. I obviously leaned toward the Bengals on this one.. But it really isnt bashing either

It was more of a 'Kimo hurt Carson bad and our team is fired up about it' kinda video..

And yes.. A couple of those clips you can tell Kimo feels like shit for it....

Overall though, I dont think I put a negative light on it.. Just tried to get it to go with the music well
Yeah. I didn't even know it was made by Bengals fan, cuz I thought it was the Steelers site. I didn't see the name before i watch it. After I watched it, I was thinking "Who made this?" Then of course a Bengals fan. Good job on putting things together. I was fired up too.
__________________
SteelersMongol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:12 AM   #9
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Ohio Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Westerville, Ohio now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
Posts: 1,821
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian


It doesnt bash you guys at all, but of course, I made us look good.. But nonetheless I think you all will enjoy it.

I have to say you did a nice job on that and I know it has been said in many post but it was a little on-sided, however nice work
__________________
Ohio Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:21 AM   #10
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

Thanks to you guys for the comments.. Must say I am suprised Ohio Steeler said something nice to me.. lol ;)
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts